This week I've been banned for...

-Breaking a spawn trap!

I got into a game where my team had no flags so I took the long way around to the enemy's "gimme" flag as I call it. Neutralize the flag, kill 2 enemies, cap the flag and make my way to the middle flag. start to cap it, kill one enemy and... BAM! Banned. I bet winning the match made them feel much better about being pathetic people.

-Being Colonel 100!

This was late last week, one of my 1st games after getting max rank. I didn't even have time to spawn in, I was choosing my loadout and got kicked to the main menu with a little message informing me I had been banned! I couldn't imagine what the reason could be, so I asked the owner who was playing there at the time, and he just said "we don't want any colonel 100 level players"! I assured him that I am at my own television screen and there is no reason to be afraid because of a number associated with my xbox live alias but he didn't answer.

I love rented servers.

Cool stories, I know.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's proof of your superiority causing others to cower before your skill.

Willingness to try isn't a skill!

[quote user="Der Verteidiger"]

Willingness to try isn't a skill!

[/quote]

To me it is.

How dare you try to break free of the sacred spawn-trap barricade that the enemy team have formed! Shame on you.

[quote user="iAshHD"]

How dare you try to break free of the sacred spawn-trap barricade that the enemy team have formed! Shame on you.

[/quote]

I like the usage of the word "sacred" to describe the traditional spawn-trapping.

But anyhow since we're speaking of the OP's bogus luck, is it always that bad?

same thing happened to me on Kharg the other night in a private, the enemy team was mostly the owner and his admins as far as I could tell, and they had us locked...and I mean locked in our spawn (russian)...the match was 12 (them) on 6 (us)...they had both theirs and our chopper, both their tanks and one of ours blocking the exit from our spawn....rubberboat was the only option....I managed to get over to (A) via the boat.....now it should be noted that everytime my teams  player count went above 6 ...somebody on my team would leave or get booted....anyway, when I finally got (A) and headed toward (B)....I got killed, just after I got killed...I got booted.....I think those a'holes were purposely keeping the count at 12v6 and only booted me when they realized I was the guy who just grabbed a flag despite their effort

[quote user="FoomBerry"]

[quote user="iAshHD"]

[/quote]

I like the usage of the word "sacred" to describe the traditional spawn-trapping.

But anyhow since we're speaking of the OP's bogus luck, is it always that bad?

[/quote]

Nah... most the servers I get into don't even have an active admin. When there is one it is 50/50 whether or not he will be a good or bad admin.

I was banned for killing the Admin with a Saiga.  He didn't even have a rule for "no shotguns".  I think he was something like 6-0 before I blew his face off.  Probably took offence because I was 0-4 at the time lol.

Boosting servers,They are just boosting W/L,Same happened to me and 2 friends,we got put on a spawn trapped team on oman,tickets were low,we took back all the flags and all went positive and got high scoreboard positions,anyway we lost the game,but 10 seconds into the next game we get banned straight away!Our only thought for why was the dudes were boosting and were just banning any decent players.

Haha yeah, I found one server awhile ago with a colonel 100 owner who banned everyone else at a colonel level. I went into the server, looked at the scoreboard and saw that I was the only other person with a relatively high rank (was probably a 50 or so at the time). Got banned real quick before I could do much of anything.