This post is brought to you by the words TEAM and IDIOTS

Ok, I have some issues. Most of them revolve around idiots who play this game, but one is game design. I will address that first.

The higher you level, logically the better weapons you recieve. This is a must, and a fair decision in the game. My gripe is this, for those who don't spend every second of their life leveling, it is nearly impossible to have a fair match agianst those who are level 10 billzillion in the first 3 days (and I assume are pale faced acne zombies for the lack of sunlight they recieve while playing).  I mean, come on now, a level 2 against a 30 and their high powered weapon?  Some games actually have the game designed that for the first 10 levels or so, lower levels are grouped together to make it a fairer fight.

Now for the idiot bashing.

Do people realize that this game is one of the BEST TEAM based games out there?  Part of the design is TEAM work.  Too many idiots here think they are playing COD or Halo with maverick "run and gun" mentality.

Why do idiots get into a multiplayer vehicle and take off, leaving suitable players behind?  Selfish, assnine behavior.  If your attack copter has mutliple side guns, get people in there to man them, don't just run off, steal a vehicle and fly solo. You do yourself and your TEAM (there's that word again) no good.

And this one I have ranted for years on various BF games. A recon player is hidden away, nice and stealth like. A squad member spawns on him, and stand there like an IDIOT (there that other word), broadcasting to the world where the sniper is. I have even seen some idiots jump up and down on the prone sniper. At moments like this I desire friendly fire to be off to blow the idiot away.  By giving away the location of your recon player, you are taking away a useful tool, the ability of spotting and marking the enemy so you can "run and gun" and get your billzillion levels.

There is my rants. The idiots will hate it, but those who love America, freedom and TEAMwork will be supportive of it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i don't know if you ever thought of this but i for one play to win. therefore if i get to a chopper or jet first i hop in and take off and get to an objective point and bale out. for the most part the concept of the game is to capture certain points. not fly around just shooting at people. in the modern combat people understood this concept so you would wait for a load of people and fly over each point and have someone jump out on each flag, but this doesn't happen on here anymore. secondly they will probably have a download or item to be purchased from the market that will unlock all the weapons like bad company 2 did. i dont know when but i am sure it will come out. also with the spawns theres too many cod players playing this game and do not understand how the spawn systems work. even when i have set spawn beacon in a strategic area on the map near the enemies side, people still will not spawn on it and try to capture the opponents area even if we only are holding the nearest point to our spawn.

Well I certainly hope the military I served in during wartime never takes your  combat suggestions of taking a plane/copter, letting you fly to the target and bail out just so you can get the kill. Waste of resources, and hurts the team AND objectives. A plane is single seater if I am correct, so I am not as bothered by idiots doing that. Copters are multiple slots and any SMART player will take people who can assist them. Let me ask you a question: when you get top the flag to capture, is it quicker and safer with one or multiple players?

What has loving America and freedom got to do with playing a game? If you don't want people spawning on you while you cower in a bush leave whatever squad you're in.

-

Everybody playing paid their money, they can do whatever they want. If they like losing they will play the way you describe, get bored and leave for other games.

it seems to work out pretty good for me. as i didnt say i bale out to kill people i bale out to capture the flags and in the mean time do some killing and set some mines, and it does seem to be quicker doing it myself cause i usually end up capturing 2 flags by myself by the time the enemy or even my mates get one because they play like u think. get into a vehicle or jet or heli and just drive around or fly around. i've been playing the battlefield series long enough to know how to win.

I am 100% with you Doctor, this game successfully executes the battlefield environment but it is the community (some) that ruins the game.  

-

also i think our military still takes some of the dumbest of the dumb. no more free rides in life with these birdbrained politicians. by the way this is a game so i can bale out of all the perfectly good aircraft i want. besides the sooner i bale out the sooner it spawns for the ones i left behind!

Yes it is a game, but it is still a moronic move on some peoples part. If you don't like team based game play, there are many low or no intelligence games out there like COD or Halo that might be better suited for you.

Play with friends, if you have any. FPS games usually NEVER have higher leveled guns overpowered. Maybe a low level weapon might be OP'd, but to have ones only accessable to people who put loads of time in, is very unfair. I doubt BF does this, but then again, they release DLC including weapon packs, which I dont like either.

[quote user="The Doctor06"]

Yes it is a game, but it is still a moronic move on some peoples part. If you don't like team based game play, there are many low or no intelligence games out there like COD or Halo that might be better suited for you.

[/quote]

im usually on top for my team, i can join a game thats half over and still end up doing better than majority of the team. so that should enlighten you as to how much team play is going on. maybe your just confused on how the game is played. i am a one man army. winning is winning no matter how it is done. i can't help it if u don't know how to operate a vehicle or aircraft on your own and just want to go along for the joy ride. also as many have stated dont be shy, turn on your mic if u want a ride communicate. i have sat plenty of times waiting for another player to hop in and they don't. i've even went out of my way to pick up people sprinting in the middle of nowhere and they don't get in. seeing from your crying about this game maybe you should stick to one of those games that takes little or no "intelligence".

Totally agree about the Muppets but i have not found that a higher ranked player is any better than a lower one due to weapons. I've held my own in all games as regard to kills. And i'm still using the 1st gun i unlocked. I like to get a feeling for one gun. Once i'm fed up with it i move on.