This player has hacked my account twice, what now?

Hello, i'm iReverzed and im hacked by a guy called (MOD REMOVED)

I accepted an invite yesterday asking for a 2 v 2, after i won this 2 v 2 i suddenly logged out, and when i wanted to connect to xbox live again, i had to login to my hotmail account. I filled in the right password/email but i wasn't able to login.

I tryed to login on my PC to hotmail, but that was not possible. i tryed to get back my account, and then i saw that my security email has changed, so i tryed another option.

After a while i finally got back my account, and when i got online again i was invited for a party by the (MOD REMOVED) dude, i accepted it and asking what the problem was.

He said, give me 5 min and i hack you'r account forever, i immidiatly left the party, and turned of my xbox, and after 10 min my account was hacked, again.

And this time i was not able to get it back again.

I told my friends about it, and when they went to my xbox account they saw he changed he's language, and he's gamer picture.

They also invited my own account to the party, and a weird guy came in the party saying them to shut up or he would hack them aswell. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sorry you cant name and shame on the forums, if you have been hacked you need to contact xbox support. And they will start a investigation and suspensed the account while they do this. But noone can log onto someone account unless they have been given the log in details.

-

So I would call or do support chat as soon as possible

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello,

While i am appalled this happened to you, you may not share the miscreants GT on the forums, my advice is to contact the Xbox Live Tweet fleet or Policy and Enforcement team about your issues, the banhammer shall fall swiftly on this one when they find out. Sorry to hear this happened to you.

Regards,

-B

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, there sorry to hear this. You should probably file an unauthorized access form with xbox, follow the link www.xbox.com/.../accountsecurity  You should also read this www.xbox.com/.../Account-Security to improve your account security.

Sorry this didn't help.

As this is a Live (Hotmail) account that has been hacked you should also consider contacting Live Support https://support.live.com/ to get your account back.

Also (if you haven't already) once you have the account back be sure to add security proofs to your account to help prevent it happening again - support.xbox.com/.../security-proofs

If you have done it be sure to change your proofs and remove any devices you do not recognize from the trusted devices list.

Sorry this didn't help.