This PC can't record clips

In the Game DVR options it tells me " This PC can't record clips." As far as I can tell I meet all the hardware requirements. See link below.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_BXO0VQPAmmcVRmeTUwZ2NtQzg

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I have a R7 200 card with more then enough power.  And a A10-7850K APU.  I can only wonder if having my card be  from a third party manufacturer be the reason for why it stopped working. As much as that wouldn't make much sense...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am in the same boat. It was actually after Threshold 2 happened (bugged my computer to the point I had to due a whole fresh wipe and install), since then I "don't meet the requirements" anymore. I have had numerous chat support and reps from windows and xbox look into my problem and got to the point where they just started saying "its the other guys problem talk to them". I even left my comfort zone and had a Windows tech take control of my pc and do everything I already tried and everything everyone else suggested, including one thing no one thought of. At the end he was like "either wait or uninstall the update." I'm like that defeats the points of updates if you recommend removing them. :T

Sorry this didn't help.

Did this ever get resolved?  I am just now setting trying to setup the Xbox DVR app and I am getting the message too!  I have a brand new R9 280X??

Sorry this didn't help.

Having the same issue (here) as well. I'm glad I'm not the only person having this problem. Haven't tried it on another computer yet though.. 

Sorry this didn't help.

Having the same issue, just spoke to Chat and they did not help much, just told me to try another PC...

Hardware requirements state a GeForce 600 Series or above as a requirement. I have a GeForce GTX 670M, and my PC has no firewalls blocking or virus software enabled that could possibly be blocking this feature.

Help!

Sorry this didn't help.