This One Is Easy -- Anyone Find a Way Yet?

I, like many people, am a mere 5 points away from 100% on Madden 12, and those 5 points come in the form of the "This One is Easy" achievement.  Has anyone out there determined a way yet to attain this achievement if you already had a MUT from a previous Madden loaded in, and if  not, has anyone heard whether or not they will ever do something to appease the people who've been screwed out of this achievement simply for having played EA's games before?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Its just a lame achievement....move on dude.  Thats why they make MUT cheeves...to get the people to play that lame game mode.  You actually care about a gamer score?

it's not caring about the gamerscore but the mere fact that thousands of people are one simple achievement away from all them. It's just irratating. I like all my friends are having the same issue, can xbox please help here and just give everyone this acievement.

If you haven't already, try xboxachievements.org  Whenever I need tips about achievements i look there and always find the info I need.  People over there live for achievements and someone always seems to find a way to get an achievement that's difficult/troublesome.

EA says they will patch the game to fix this achievement problem for you guys.

now if they would just come out with a patch that will fix the cheeser's that glitch their way to achievement heaven !