This new forum setup.

God, what moron came up with this? It took me 20 minutes to find this forum, jesus.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Old news..

Yeah, well I haven't posted in forever or been in the forum forever.

It just takes a bit of getting used to.

The new forums move way too slow.  Although I like the new signatures, the old forums were more user friendly and easier to navigate.

Hell, I'd trade signatures for the old forums. This forum is crappy. So, whats happening?

Takes some getting use to and there's still some hiccups that hopefully get addressed.

@PvtPUTZZZ Enjoy your pic sig because it's just a matter of time before the mods remove it. Pretty stupid that you're able to put in pics but they still aren't allowed.

Haha look at my sig. I hope this is seen and helps change the forums, but it wont.

[quote user="Ronin6337"]

Takes some getting use to and there's still some hiccups that hopefully get addressed.

@PvtPUTZZZ Enjoy your pic sig because it's just a matter of time before the mods remove it. Pretty stupid that you're able to put in pics but they still aren't allowed.

[/quote]I would gladly sacrifice the sigs for a quicker moving forum.  Right now it's just plain annoying.

[quote user="NL LOST ONE"]

Hell, I'd trade signatures for the old forums. This forum is crappy. So, whats happening?

[/quote]Not much NL LOST ONE...Just running around after my 21 month old son and waiting for BF3...

I think these new forums are friggin amazing man *cough cough*