this month's survey

I'm posting this here because I can't find where else to post it and these forums are so messed up it'd be more likely to get answer here anyway.

On this month's survey for XBL rewards how to enter?  I answered all the questions but there is no submit button and no other way I can see to submit it, so how?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I do not see one either.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I don't even get emails from Xbox anymore so I can't help.

was really short.

You have to register at least 2 new Kinect games each month, or MS will not release the submit button to your IP address.

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

You have to register at least 2 new Kinect games each month, or MS will not release the submit button to your IP address.

[/quote]

WHAT!?!? That is not true. It probably just isnt working yet.

[quote user="RAW Keaka"]

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

[/quote]

WHAT!?!? That is not true. It probably just isnt working yet.

[/quote]

It was sarcasm,

The first time I tried it, it didn't work, but it worked the second time, and this is why.

The first time I had compatibility mode ON and I didn't get an option to submit or click on next question.

Therefore I turned OFF compatibility mode and refreshed the page and I answered the questions and click on next question. This then completed this month's survey.

Hope this helps.

[quote user="SONIC SCREAM 07"]

The first time I tried it, it didn't work, but it worked the second time, and this is why.

The first time I had compatibility mode ON and I didn't get an option to submit or click on next question.

Therefore I turned OFF compatibility mode and refreshed the page and I answered the questions and click on next question. This then completed this month's survey.

Hope this helps.

[/quote]This was the problem thanks.
Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Thank you very much Sonic Scream, that is something I would have overlooked doing to submit my survey answers.

[quote user="TCF StL"]

Thank you very much Sonic Scream, that is something I would have overlooked doing to submit my survey answers.

[/quote]

Not a problem, glad I could help.