This Just In Big Tip

Blind Eye Pro

Bling eye pro decreases you deaths in a game drastically

Plus it renders the majority of kill streaks useless

A consistent eye sore is player observed playing without blindeye, because they look so stupid words will not describe how dumb it is to see players get hacked up by a kill streak.

nothing compares to the edge that having all killstreaks rendered useless gives

in conclusion im sick of being kill by predator missiles, because some moron whos not using blind eye is next to me

if you want to play better than a jackass use blindeye

thank you

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The troofs. I know that feeling with the team-mates, never fails to amuse me when the dude getting targeted decides to run in my direction...

nawl.  tell your opinion to oprah pal.  

Blindeye is easily replaced by a couple people that are quick with launchers.

what stump said.  own the skies bra

^

Precisely. I would rather use Scavenger, so I carry Stingers.

I use the 1 slot with sleight of hand. Again this helps with getting to the launcher up once it's called out. More times than naught most aerials don't even get a shot off if I'm running with my mates because those aren't actively engaged in a firefight whip it out and squeeze.

I kinda agree (even though I dont always do it), LOL, either use Blind Eye OR carry a Stinger, JMHO.

since its a game and not real life ill run right towards u maybe the airsupport will get u instead of me.

Lol stop running towards me!!

I use Blind eye pro on one of my classes. Only one. The others have perks more fitting to that class's role. Suits me fine and I dont die too much to kill streaks.

To suggest that everyone only uses the same load out as you would make the game very boring. It would just be a bunch of clones running around going "pew pew"