This item isn't available from your current location !!!! error

Account region: United Kingdom (as there was no UAE in the console, yet I changed it online by PC)

Physical region: United Arab Emirates

Internet Service Provider (ISP): DU

Content you are trying to download: buy online game either from the console or from PC XBOX Live. to donwload to XBOX Harddesk

Problem Statement: when ever I'm trying to download a game (buy or a demo) by the console to my XBOX hard desk it always give me this error message, I'm located in UAE (DUBAI), and I have a valid Paypal account?!!

In the console itslef I couldn't fine the country UAE so I Chosed United Kingdom, yet on the XBOX live through PC I changed it to United Arab Emirates.

What shall I do, also if this is the case would the prepaid points be working or not as well?!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

that would be WHY

UAE is not a xbox supported region you need to physically live in a xbox live region and have an matching account to download region restricted content like blackops or halo content

prepaid ms points can only be redeemed in the correct regional account so for a UK xbox live account you must have UK ms points not lets say US ms points you can still purchase non region locked content but thats on per case basis

generally it is best if you create an account in your actual region

if you do not live in an xbox live region you may have issues with certain content

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/27/t/34.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

In many cases the account region must match the physical region for content to be downloaded.

You still have a UK account, as neither UAE or Dubai are currently supported by Live Countries/Regions with LIVE Service - Xbox.com.

If you want to buy points you will have to buy those which match your account region, which would be UK in your case, though of course you as mentioned before you will find it hard to download some items because your account and physical location don't match.

Unfortunately while you can make xbox.com default to UAE, that doesn't do anything for your account. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.