THIS ITEM IS NOT AVIABLE FROM YOUR CURRENT LOCATION!!!

GoW2 all fronts pack

GTA San Andreas

CoD maps

Dead Rising 2'

etc etc etc

seriously the games I bought the xbox for, I can't download S*** to enjoy them, stopped playing GoW2 online LONG time ago because I couldn't play with people having those 12 maps

and now GoW3 is comin and I'm 10000% sure the same issue will accure, 

I live in Kuwait, and we have a huge xboxLive community here, too many people are dumping their Xbox for a PS3 because of that annoying Location issue, and I'm a XB360 fan since 2002, I buy games and stuff from the market place, I have a gold membership and all, I'm also 21 years old godamnit

we want a solution for this annoying problem, as we are forbidden from enjoying the games that we bought our xbox for,

If nothing can be done, I want to know if GoW3 will have this S***, because if it does, I'm dumping my x360 away from now and buy a ps3 

A very angry costumer,

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The Middle East is not a Live supported region. With that said, how do you have a Gold account, unless you lied about where you live to gain access to a service/product otherwise restricted in your location. That right there is a violation of the XBL Terms of Service that YOU (and all of us) had to agree to when we created our accounts.

International, copyright, license, local and government laws all play a part in what is and is not allowed in each region. The latter two play the biggest part in that. If you want XBL available in your region then you should get all those dedicated community members you speak of to petition your government to allow MS to put XBL in your region.

Just so you know, the PS3 has its own restrictions:

http://whirlpool.net.au/wiki/ps3_regional_locking

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I didn't know about that, o_O

millions of users worldwide have Gold accounts and their region is not supported by the XBL

and yes, we are a very big and dedicated X360 community here in Kuwait. The thing is we are ignorant of the facts you mentioned above.

I thought that MS is intentionally blocking contents from us in Kuwait, that made me rage >_<" sorry about that

So what If we want to have our region supported ? in the Middle East there is a very, VERY big community of gamers

Is there a chance that XBL will support us ?

Tank you!

Sorry this didn't help.

Sht . I bought black ops with bonuce map for Xbox 360 and I have American id but when I redeem the token code it say this item is not available from your current location ): I live in Kuwait too . And I'm scary about redeeming Xbox live 4000 point just because I wanna buy orginal Xbox games . Can you please support Kuwait . Please . I bought my Xbox yesterday I don't enjoy it ):

Sorry this didn't help.

no they are blocking it because of international laws

laws do control where content goes

if a company does not have permission from publishers or the government to distibute services or content they may not distibute it

that is not in MS's control

that would be upto governments

Sorry this didn't help.