This isnt Halo

So is it me or are there a lot of halo jumpers online here recently?  I don't know about anyone else but its getting old fast.  If you want to jump 60 ft in the air go play halo and leave the battlefield to those of us that aren't jumping around like a bunch of drug induced bullfrogs.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What's wrong with it? You should be happy they're dumb enough to jump around, their accuracy goes to s**t and they're easy targets for you :)

Kill them in mid air and watch them fly away...........hehehehehehehe

little kids doing stupid things on battlefield is amusing.

No its not you. I see the jumping also.   I wish they would take the jump out.   I guess they think you can not head shot them when they jump and shot.

Yeah, I've seen a lot of it as of late. Always funny when someone thinks something works in Game X, so it has to also work in Game Y. Idiots...

[quote user="Dubbin MK V"]

So is it me or are there a lot of halo jumpers online here recently?  I don't know about anyone else but its getting old fast.  If you want to jump 60 ft in the air go play halo and leave the battlefield to those of us that aren't jumping around like a bunch of drug induced bullfrogs.

[/quote]

dude....i love jumpers, they are easier kills

next

When do you get the jet pack unlock.....hehehehehehehe

[quote user="Dubbin MK V"]

[/quote]

Whats wrong with Halo?

Complain much?

This ↑

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360