This is why Castleminer Z is better than Minecraft

Me personally I prefer Castleminer Z. It is way cheaper than Minecraft and has better enemys. Atleast on Castleminer Z I can get a lot of GUNS.

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="T0mmy T4b0r"]GUNS.[/quote]

And that is why I think Castleminer Z fails hard. Why make something interesting into just another FPS?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

It is a curious thing why a person comes into a specific game related forum to announce their preference of another game. To me this is quite meaningless. The reason I play a game is because I like that game. It doesn't mean there are not others games that other people like better. But I see no point in announcing it in a dedicated forum. If a person is dissatisfied with a game and prefers another that is great. Move on to the other game and find like mind persons to share your experiences among. I am glad you like a different game. That is what makes gaming worth doing. If all games were the same it would be boring indeed.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Ruthless Tenjin is dead on guns are what ruin any minecraft like game besides without minecraft the other games would have never came out.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

So I guess his point is that unless a game has guns, it is not fun?

Wow, how boring.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

CMZ is one of the best video games for $1 but that's all it's good for other than that it sucks after some time, it was made too hard once you get out to 3000+

Minecraft is great with every up date so much more to it is added.

my name here

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="MrSmith1956"]It is a curious thing why a person comes into a specific game related forum to announce their preference of another game. To me this is quite meaningless. The reason I play a game is because I like that game. It doesn't mean there are not others games that other people like better. But I see no point in announcing it in a dedicated forum. If a person is dissatisfied with a game and prefers another that is great. Move on to the other game and find like mind persons to share your experiences among. [/quote] I have wondered this many times myself and have yet to comprehend it .

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I would prefer Castleminer Z over Minecraft because not of the Microsoft Point difference, but of how much more features are in it. Does Minecraft have Alien Biomes? Does it have Copper? Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition only has ONE dragon, as Castleminer Z has multiple amounts of dragons that actually respawn. Once you defeat the Minecraft Ender Dragon, the world has most likely lost most of the fun exploring cause now you can't even attempt to fight the dragon again.And for Castleminer Z, the enemies you have to fight come hunt for you, as Minecraft enemies are just minding their own buisiness, and you have to hunt for THEM. Plus, Castleminer Z has high tech weapon's, which have recoil which make the game more realistic because of the recoil. In real life, I would imagine real military weapons having recoil. But I mean, that's my own opinion, if you would ask somebody which is better- Castleminer Z or Minecraft? And chances are, even if they have never heard of Castleminer Z, they would think its just one of those glitchy Indie Games, cause I thought that too before I got the game, and now on every online game I have, I just do my best in order to survive.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

You can go through the end portal multiple times and the ender dragon will have respawned

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I really wish Microsoft would put castleminer z on Xbox one it's fun and yes better than Minecraft you can do so much for what it cost.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

T'was fun back when we didn't have Minecraft on console but if you still "dig" it there's nothing wrong with that, also find it funny that your gamer picture is a creeper.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated October 4, 2023 Views 18 Applies to: