This is what should happen to all campers...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myf4C4LoUno

He just can't grasp the concept that continuing to try to camp may not be the solution...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i used to say that about campers but some camp cos they have just started to play the game like my friend she is getting used to the controls and you can tell the difference with these and the seriously annoying "spawn campers" who have 1-2 deaths

Indeed .......... a good camper comes along to kill a camper, then a better camper will come along to kill him.....

and sooner or later, the best camper comes along .............. then what?

a random gernade or tube happens...........the world tends to balance its self out

I have done that kind of thing to campers before, but I also camp sometimes depending on the situation.  Tonight I had a match with some friends and we ended up starting to lose the match because of campers.  We managed to get the lead again and when we did we all sat still and made the campers come to us.  They lost and whined the entire time between matches that we all were campers and they didn't.  Oh well.  Just can not win sometimes.

Camping is legit.

True.  It is a perfectly legit practice, but people just don't like it.

So is being a douche bag, but it's not something that you do.

This is cod .. if you kill someone you're a db.

Its something we all do ......... unless we play ffa and get 0 kills.

I'll camp depending on the gun i choose to use and depending on the strategy of the enemy team OR if im trying to get motion senson kills for Hacker Pro again. SOME camping is just part of the game, but there are always going to be the less educated (game-wise) like in the video :)

Hes is not trying to camp, hes trying to get a revenge kill on you.  Its obvious because hes running toward you each time.