This is the best they can do?

Wow just wow.

Rehashed sub standard maps from MW 1 + 2 showing a total lack of imagination or effort to offer a new gaming experience

Quik scoping

Same old gameplay

Just lumping gimmicky perk after gimmicky perk is not improving your game.

Never before have I played a game on release day and found it stale within a few hours.

Very very poor.

These people actually expect us to pay even more for *Elite*?

I can see this being the start of the death of the CoD series.

Oh well Skyrim and BF3 it is.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Honestly, why did people expect more?

To be honest, the game got stale within 45 minutes of playtime on the MP side, but when i tried out the new modes, i really had a blast and breath of fresh air.

The SP is the usual Bs so i wasn't expecting anything at all.

[quote user="Anthonymrb"]

Honestly, why did people expect more?

[/quote]

Well after the utter shambles that was MW2 I didnt have high hope for black ops but the game was quite good.

I should have wrote myelf a note that it was IW that making the new CoD. Good God its a poor poor game.

I like mw2 not black ops but mw3 is fun I really dont care about graphic a game is for fun if u dont like the graphics go play pc ty

I really did not expect much considering COD's track record, but what I did expect was at least some decent maps.  None of them seem unique.  I'm am with you on the Skyrim though, glad it is only a few day wait.

[quote user="MrEJ201"]

I like mw2 not black ops but mw3 is fun I really dont care about graphic a game is for fun if u dont like the graphics go play pc ty

[/quote]

Nobodys mentioned the graphics so far chum . TY.

lol u mad

[quote user="xBatchelorx"]

lol u mad

[/quote]

Not really , I got Mw3 for £25 and Im quite sure I'll get at least £32 trade in for it for the mighty Skyrim.

The only thing I may "Be mad " at is lemming gamers accepting games like this as a good game. It's not.

The lack of Combat Mode is disappointing.

Me and a mate would play that when MP would get us down.  Us vers 9 noob bots.  Lots of fun.

"I can see this being the start of the death of the CoD series" that started when IW failed to support or fix issue with MW2