So much to do with great graphics too.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I AGREE 100% !

agreed. one of the best ive played, graphics wise, story wise, gameplay wise, ect.

If this game isn't GOTY, I'll be shocked.

It seems entirely possible that it won't win, as there are a handful of other media darlings out there which are strong contenders. Critics ate up Arkham Asylum and Drake's Deception, so it's not out of the realm of possibility for one of those to take home the prize. Doesn't matter much though, award or not, Skyrim has so far blown the competition out of the water. 

GOTY means nothing really. As long as you find it to be the greatest game that's all that matters. Don't get me wrong I'd be glad to see it win GOTY, but its still my favorite game.

This game is going to keep me occupied for a very long time. $60 well spent.

A game well worth the agonizing years of waiting for it's release!  

Hell yeah.  I've only had three game freezes (two in the loading screen, one in game).  I also had a quest bug on Forbidden Legend my emerald claw would not open the gate at Reachwater Rock (even with the correct code in).  Other than that, it's been enthralling, awe inspiring, addictive, fun, challenging, and great.  I haven't liked a game like this in a long time.  I've never done a second run through on a RPG, but I think I may on this one!

Best EVER!

possibly just stole my favorite game of all time spot.