This Is Starting To Make Me Sick.

Everytime when I look for a zombie game in Black Ops (Except the DLC maps) and I join the game lobby closes on me, I just want the zombie achievements or just fun, and since it's just me playing since most of my XBL friends are busy, any help?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Girls and zombie.  What can I say?

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

[/quote]

I see what ya did there.

[quote user="x B1ackDah1ia x"]

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

[/quote]

I see what ya did there.

[/quote]
Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

You guys are jerks. >:|

Crazy, I detest zombies. But If you ever want to play mulitplayer, just invite me.

It's not the game lobby, trust me. It's everyone having superfast reflexes and when they see your name come in, KICK!, lobby closed. It's a lesson their trying to teach you since you cant learn with all you love posts that these forums are not the match.com forums. Sowee. Happy gaming ;)  

Naw were just mess'n not being mean.

But anyways Crazy, are you using a mic? Most people will insta boot in Zombie mode if your not using a mic.

But likewise if you wanna play zombies invite me i'll play with you.

wow and there it is again with the same Left 4 Dead tactic of kicking anyone without a mic in the lobby, I was either with a mic and without a mic in some moments, I only made it joining like two or three lobbies but hell I didn't even made it to round 10 with those guys, so yeah I'm probably gonna have to this with friend hoping that they aren't busy in games or parties...

Why would you willingly put in a COD game?

For a zombie game to start every single person in the lobby has to have pressed ready and have the green light show up next to their name. If there are 3 people ready and one not ready the lobby will kick everyone out. I have proven this time and time again.