This is shaping up to be a great year for games

Halo 4
Resident Evil 6
Grand Theft Auto V
South Park The Game
Aliens: Colonial Marines
Max Payne 3
Tomb Raider

2011 got too much hype. This year's lineup looks way better.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't see it, but hopefully your right. & I don't remember the hype of 2011. Just the last quarter of the year was alot active with new titles than usual.

SSX is my most wanted game this year.  GTA V, RE6 I want aswell, but neither as much as SSX.

Only game I care for so far this year is Ghost Recon, which NOW has a release of May 22nd 2012, if it releases then I will be surprised, happy but surprised.

And if you own Both 360 and ps3 you get even more!

I agree with you also, this year seems to be shaping up better for me. So many games that I want! Kingdoms of Amalur, ME3, GTA V, Future Soldier, Halo 4, and so many more great games!

It's not even just for the Xbox, I got a huge list for the PC also! 2012 is gonna be sweet!!!

Hopefully we get Halo 4 and GTA V in 2012.

But yea, definitely going to be a great year for gaming, currently pretty stoked about The Darkness 2.

I agree they still not sure when GTA V will come out late 2012 or Spring 2013! Still a great great year!

[quote user="Moshed Brotatoe"]

Hopefully we get Halo 4 and GTA V in 2012.

But yea, definitely going to be a great year for gaming, currently pretty stoked about The Darkness 2.

[/quote]knowing how much Rockstar delay their games i doubt it.

I dont expect to see GTA5 this year.   Maybe but not likely.   Especially if Halo 4 comes out at the end of 2012.  If that happens GTA5 will get bumped to 2013 for sure.  I actually have a $20.00 bet with someone on this. Dont forget how GTA4 got bumped at the last minute from the original date to the next year.  It will probably happen with GTA5.     So this year actually looks very weak to me so far.  But its still early in the year.

I'm not really super hyped for any games except for Metro 2034, which I guess is pretty good since too much hype is a bad thing. The other games that are coming out I will probably end up picking up when they're cheaper.