This Is How It's Done!

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxoDXBgWKp0]

When it comes to showing a montage, this is how it's done! Good music, good editing, & no gimmicks like spins, quick-scopes, or any other garbage. This is what I like to see. What do you guys think?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

After about 20 seconds of intro I usually just hit the stop button ..... gave him the benefit of th doubt and went 30 seconds ....

Understandable, but they've gotta give themselves credit somewhere in the video for the hard work they put into it and nobody's going to watch that at the end. Speaking of the end, since you didn't watch past 30 seconds (when the video technically starts 3 seconds later by your definition), you missed the explosive finale. Poop....

Stopped watching after about 2 minutes. WAY to many cuts going on. For the first minute and a half the camera was switching showing a cinematic after 1 kill it seemed like.

To quote a fellow forum user and CoD player,I thought that was "poop dic"No offence as i know you like it,but that was'nt a montage,just a cinematic of a game.Where were the quad feeds etc?I prefer to watch gameplays rather than stuff like that.I would honestly just rather watch a good player in theater mode than that.jmho :)

^^Is it bad that I know whom you are talking about as the forum user, LOL. Would that be Defy? Sounds like something he would have said. :P

That was boring... I'd rather watch a live stream of someone terrible than that

Well EYEBALL you gave me a good chuckle to get the morning started here

Eh it's ok but if I did a montage I'd probably drop the techno music

Lol!You are correct :-D

[quote user="II EYEBALL2 II"]

No offence as i know you like it,but that was'nt a montage,just a cinematic of a game.Where were the quad feeds etc?I prefer to watch gameplays rather than stuff like that.I would honestly just rather watch a good player in theater mode than that.jmho :)

[/quote]

QFT!  Gameplay streams > Montages (especially ones that are less than mediocre in terms of kills/difficulty [The first kill he dotted the wall about 6 times before he hit the dude])