This is a Travesty! Where's the Skill?

I am almost disgusted of the amount of skill to play this game. Any noob can get on and play just as good as the more experienced players. For example, I was playing tdm and there was this guys that was level 20 and he went 25/3. he was using a type 95 of course. Even the noobs in the single digits are challenging to play against. What is the deal with that? I am also tired of players of higher level using noob weapons such as the striker, type 95, and the dual wield pp90's.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

911 what's your emergency.  Yes I would like to report flames coming towards a poster above me.

Lol

MW 3 is a very easy game, but MW 2 is marginally worse. I just go with the flow, I don't take the game too seriously and look at the positive aspects of it. Also, rank does not/has never meant anything in CoD in relation to skill.

skills in video games?

Hand - eye coordination is a skill isn't it?

^^She will probably disagree.

lol, agreed

Not trying to be an @@@ or anything. Just wanted to point out ,I have seen Queen post about this before in the Black ops forums.

The lack of skill in video games seems so anti-gamer, but her gamerscore would say otherwise. Weird statement in my opinion.

Skill in Modern Warfare 1/2/3???????? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Lol, level 20 using the Type 95, oh wait that's unlocked at 32. *facepalm*. Stop BSing BSer.