This is a great community

I don't know if anyone ever bothers to point this out, but the thing I love about any RPG forum like this, is that most of the regulars who post here are pretty cool, helpful people.  The D-bag element is pretty low, and trolls get chased off in a hurry.  Anyway, I just wanted to say, I think this is a great community.  It's been really great discussing the game with everyone.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

+1. They've been a great help to me too.

I love coming here almost as much as I like playing Skyrim (which is alot).

Amen.

This is consistent with other Elder Scrolls game forums. The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind forums were the best XBL forums I've ever seen. They were helpful, informative, fun, reasonably free of garbage, and were a fascinating historical chronicle of one of the great gaming events in memory. Unfortunately, due to space and time constraints, and the age of the game, and the fact that it was not originally available on the 360, they were purged from the XBL forums several years ago.  Perhaps Skyrim forums will continue this legacy.      

I too have learned a lot and have helped others on this forum and Oblivion's. This is THE forum I come to for this game!

I'll agree absolutely. This is the first XBL forum I've participated in and it's been great at answering questions and friendly even when the questions are kind of dumb. I got both Morrowind and Oblivion rather late in their lifecycles so only needed the wiki for questions and solid information. A wiki is a living entity though and the Skyrim one is still young. I am really happy that it exists though because it goes all the way back to the beginning of Elder Scrolls and that is a fascinating history. Have I menetioned that I'm also happy that no one picks on me for being verbose?

Agreed.

Always helpful hints and tips for quests,character making/builds,etc.

No bashing over game play choices or doing something out of the norm.

I hope this community continues to grow and share Skyrim knowledge/experiences as the game ages.

I think it's the fact it's not a multiplayer type game lol. I'm sure if they had something in the sorts of the imperial arena, people would whine about OP weapons. Although I think Bethesda would do a better job at weapon balance than any COD dev could.

@lady TBH, I think most guys don't care. You're a girl/woman who not only plays games, but plays nerdy games and comes off as quite nerdy yourself. So for most other nerdy guys, their thought is "a woman after my own heart" lol. Don't worry about being too wordy, especially on this forum. If it's something positive and helpful, be as verbose as you want lol.

This is probably my favorite forum. Questions get both asked and answered here... not bashed, flamed, or trolled :)