This is a decent game for MP/ Campaign Question

Well, I got this game a couple days ago, and I beat the campaign in a day. I figured, hey...why not try multiplayer. I instantly fell in love with it, because it wasn't that competitive. However, I have run into some modders and network manipulators. That instantly made me dislike the MP. When is the best time to play MP to avoid cheaters?

Also, I beat the game on hard, but I did not unlock the achievement for beating it on the hardest difficulty. Is there a difficulty passed hard?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've been playing this since its release and have never seen any of that.

Well idk about the achievement you will probably need to do something else for that and I have never seen any modder's or network manipulators on this game and I have played the MP about 2 days after the game came out after I beat the single player of course and have played it faithfully since, so there is the occasional modder in there which they are annoying but doesn't bother me much, and network manipulators there aren't any, every game has a tiny bit of lag to begin with but sometimes the game picks the wrong person for host and it makes the game unbearable. Also trust me this game is highly competitive when you get up there in rank and meet most of the higher ups.

I'm curious as to who you think is a modder.  There really aren't any, maybe 1 or 2, but i rarely come across them.  There are really good players who you may think have an aimbot or something but they are actually just really skilled.  Unfortunately there is a lot of lag and some players have it worse than others, but theres not anything you can do about that.  I play all the time...addicted.  hope to see you around.

I think the achivements your thinking of is one where you dont use the vita chambers, to disable them go to your options menu and you'll see it there. Remember to save and save often.  Good luck!

The only modding/tampering I've come across is with the vending machines, where the light appears yellow (not red as it would normally appear when hacked) and when you go up to it, it pops out a bomb and BAM! Dead. I don't know how they do it but it's annoying. As for not getting the hard achievement, it sounds kinda weird... either it glitched or you must have switched difficulties at some point or another to make it not pop.

"The only modding/tampering I've come across is with the vending machines"

HAHA! Awesome stuff.

I play the MP and can tell you it's great. Modders I don't think I've ever seen if your talking about the ones I'm thinking about. For network manipulators, the MP isn't renowned for it's great connectivity in the first place. Your not always guaranteed a great connection to a host, and usually, a lot of Americans get host because they seem to be a lot of American players and lesser British players, and as you can imagine, that isn't great for the Britons.

The vending machines aren't modded.  It only happens when you join a game thats already been started.  Just a glitch in the game, and it gets me all the time :)  

Oh really? I figured it was people messing around with the game. Good to know... And yeah it gets me all the time as I like to hack everything in sight, so I just run up like an idiot XD Damn deceiving yellow light.

Did you change the difficulty through the game ? That can affect the achievement.

MultiPlayer was cool but you need to be real good and real fast. They are killers out there. The single player was good also but the story was so confusing it made me stop playing. 7.5/10