This guy needs to be communication banned for one day please

I got a communication ban because i moaned about team killing to one dude, but he was with someone on Rainbow six siege, they was killing me and my friends for no reason I didn't want to kill them because I did not want to get banned from the game so ignored them but they carried on, they then left the game because I assume they got a ban on the gamegame for team killing I then sent him a message saying "Why?" He replied with "leave me alone please" but messaged again because I was curious of why he team killed us I then said that he is a scum and the message was more a joke about selling your Xbox and moving to PS4 but I sent another one saying "Don't kill teamates and to expect no one to say/do something back to you and have a nice evening" he then replied with "Please stop messaging me!" But I was very very annoyed because I HATE team killing so I said back to him "PLEASE STOP TEAM KILLING!!!!!!!!!" he then invited me to the party and started calling me names like "autistic p***k" and "down syndrome" "c**t" "I should ****" "I should ****" and loads more I then found this offensive, I then laugh because I did not want him to get to me he then got more annoyed that I laughed so then left the party, there was 6-7 people in the party just laughing and repeating some words he had said, then I message him after leaving saying "LOL" because I was annoyed with him and I did not want him to get to me  and no more messages were sent but a couple of hours later at 11pm I get communication ban and all I want is some justice of being unbanned myself or at least banning him for communication ban because this disgusts me that he can get away with this. Thankyou I got told to put his gamertag by Microsoft because then he can get banned for one day like me His name is TheGamingNerd1

Sorry to hear it.  However, it's always best to ignore stuff like that and report it as it happens instead of allowing yourself to be baited into something like this.

For future reference it's best to use the dashboard reporting tools if you see someone doing something against the ToU and CoC of the Live service.  Go to their bio and select File Complaint then follow the instructions provided.  

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating
if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Why don’t you guys do anything about this stuff?

Do you understand how unfair most of the bans are?

I’ve been in parties when 7 people all agreed to communication bann a person just because he was the person everybody liked to bully for fun. After they reported him they all were laughing and making fun of him.

Btw they were not my friends. My real friend needed them in the party to trade on Rocket League and I left after I heard this stuff.

Who ever is running the enforment system really needs to understand that most people who report are just internet trolls and they are the bullies.

This is very offensive that you guys dont do anything about this stuff. I remember there was a time when an African American friend of mine was messaging his friend on xbox and the African American used the N word. He should be comepletely allowed to use that word. More than anyone else. Well anyways the guy got betrayed by his friend and was communication banned. The person who reported him was his best friend for years and only did it because he wouldnt trade an item on Rocket League.  An African American saying the N word isnt racist and you know it. You guys need to do more background checks on the people who are reporting. Because this was his best friend.

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Enforcement can only act on what you and fellow gamers report as bad behavior. Also some developers take independent action to remove people from games. Use the tools provided and do not take direct action to tell them off yourself.

As stated you should never respond to these people, just report, mute and block. By responding to them you leave yourself open to enforcement action for violating the code of conduct, which you have freely stated in your post. 

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

As the enforcement team don't visit the forums, you just need to report them so the enforcement team can take action. If they are being offensive, just block them so you can't receive any more messages from them.

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

With any problem player just block them, report if needed and don't engage them. Just change servers and move on.
Christyna

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

r6s has an in game report feature and you can also report players via their xbox profile.  you can also head on over to enforcement to learn more https://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo
If my answer has helped, then please upvote or mark as an answer

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

The Enforcement Team dont look in the forum. If you want to report him, you could do by using the report button in your xbox. Only if toxic players are reported the Enforcement Team could check the case and took actions if there where any actions done by the reported gamer. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there,

***** Edit: Please do NOT resurrect old threads. If you have a similar question or technical issue to report, create a new thread. *****

Regrettably, In Enforcement situations, there is nothing we can do here in the forums, in regards to actions taken by the Enforcement team - we can only advise.

Please either mute or block the player that is causing the issues, until the team investigates. You can do this, by visiting their Xbox profile, or recent messages.

Best,

L

Xbox Ambassador since 2011. Always happy to help. :)

Problems with Xbox Services? Check here:
https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated August 19, 2021 Views 742 Applies to: