This game

Rocks so much Who else loves this game? One of the most underrated games of today.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I, too, am enjoying it greatly.  At 41% completion with about 46 hours played.  Haven't even started the main campaign yet.

96% complete with the achievements for playing and winning the game on harder settings just out of reach. The open world aspect is amazing; I downloaded the demo months ago and always found myself playing that over full game titles I owned. By the time I got the actual game I blew past the first few levels and just dicked around stealing helicopters and blowing stuff up. Spent some MS points for added weapons and explosives, as well as vehicles; enough good things can't be said about this game.

yea loving this game to at 50 % completion although i can find the last five cars i need

Yea. I got out of it for a while but started playing again and have a great time with this nearly endless game.

agreed i had this since release cant stop coming back to this game just hate it when ur almost dead the red flashing screen gets me there lmao had to switch to the lowest difficlty just to enjoy the game i mean after i beat it i usealy play games fine on medium or normal but this game with the red flashing screen when ur almost dead makes it hard to play for fun but other than that the games perfect just the only thing its missing is submarines i would love to see that in a free roam game theres one huge one at the end but u cant control it they could have added it in with DLC but hoppfully next just cause GTA has never had subs controlable either i think i remeber seeing a sub docked in the second island on GTA IV just not crontrolable either sucks thats the one thing id love to see in a *free roam game*

this game is the best i have finished it and it is still really fun to play.

this game is the best i have finished it and it is still really fun to play.

i have it finished. 80+hours into it and just over 50% completed. lol i spend most of my time on the game just putzing around now that i have the story completed.

Top 5 game all time for me. I've beat the campaign like 3-4 times, got 1000/1000 on my other account less than 3 months after the game released (which I bought the day it came out). Absolutely amazing game...I always go back to it even a year and a half later.

-

I've easily put over 100+ hours into the game...maybe more. Just so, so good.

upgrade your boat so it shoots missiles then go to a really deep part of the ocean, tether your boat to a bigger one and get back in before tether breaks, blow up other boat with missiles and as it sinks it will pull you under. you can still steer sort of but once you cant go deeper release tether and you will shoot out of water like a dolphin. closest thing to submarine