This game...

...Rocks!  I read the latest Game Informer review of the game and they didn't rate it well.  They said the game play was moderately high.  I find myself at work thinking of how I could do missions better and with what equipment to use.  Plus, I like the "little" challenges within the single player game itself.  That is what keeps people playing the game.  The multi-player I am not really good at, but I don't find myself trying to reach through the screen to smash the guy that just killed me.  Hopefully Arctic Strike will be worth the wait.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="JMD2471"]

...Rocks!  I read the latest Game Informer review of the game and they didn't rate it well.  They said the game play was moderately high.  I find myself at work thinking of how I could do missions better and with what equipment to use.  Plus, I like the "little" challenges within the single player game itself.  That is what keeps people playing the game.  The multi-player I am not really good at, but I don't find myself trying to reach through the screen to smash the guy that just killed me.  Hopefully Arctic Strike will be worth the wait.

[/quote]

JMD2471 - I don't even know what this means: "the game play was moderately high"??

And what is "Arctic Strike"?

Like you - I'm loving this game!

arctic strick is the dlc being released next month but only bad thing is the servers suck much they should let players host there own matches n etc like previous tom clancy games good game tho

Servers are bad at times but still not as bad as some top title game servers.....................................COD,BF.