This game....

Would have been absolute perfection if not for the inclusion of the Sawn off shotgun.

Those who disagree, are clearly frequent users of the weapon who rely on it every single time they play, and are unable to acquire kills without it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thats a pretty narrow minded statement brah. I personally dont like the gun, but there are plenty of people around here who like it but dont rely on it.

FYI, they nerfed the SOS to do what the description says... as in effective at melee distance.

Did they really nerf it?  I haven't noticed any difference.  

thats what everyone is b***ing about right now, how the anti-SOS people got their way.

I like it, but i use the gnasher often as well.... and still do just as well. Learn to wall bounce use smokes

Nice "if you're not with me, you're against me" argument there, buddy.

Maybe people around here don't rely on it... but every game i enter is always full of Sawn Off rushers.. and from my experience everyone who plays seems to rely on it, it's rare i ever see anyone get a kill without using the Sawn Off. I find it hard to believe that the Gnasher is used more than the Sawn off according to Epics's weapon usage table. Everytime i die, it's always some idiot running up behind me while i'm in combat with someone else... or they'll rush through their team while i'm already pinned down. The cocky little shits who hide behind walls and think i'm gonna fall for their trap or try follow up behind me always fails because i hear their foot steps, or i see them... or i just predict that their is some cocky little *** hiding in waiting. It's irritating and ruins the game for me. The inclusion of this weapon was the worst thing they could have done

Inb4 "Adapt" oh believe me, i can adapt.. and as i said i kill all the cocky little shits who think they can sawn off me... it just gets annoying that its constant... having to look out for the little *** heads rushing at you with the sawn off...

[quote]Everytime i die, it's always some idiot running up behind me while i'm in combat with someone else[/quote]

Sounds like strategery to me

I also use the Lancer to down someone and I still switch to my SOS to finish off.

I'm not going to waste my time using a Gnasher. Either you hit or you miss.

Seriously you guys.

Yeah, the game or the maps punish aiming.  Try and Lancer someone and someone will spawn up your @@@.

It's why people use SoS.  Shoot, run away, repeat.