This game

In past COD games my K/D was always over a 1.0 and in the first Black Ops it was 4.76. In this game though my K/D is 0.83 and keeps dropping. It's not my connection because I have a faster connection than 99% of the world. It's not my playing style because I have been playing the same forever. I can't adapt or get better because I'm too stubborn to do that. Therefore this game sucks and was a waste of $60.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Re-gift it to someone. Problem solved.

[quote user="zdopeheathen"]In past COD games my K/D was always over a 1.0 and in the first Black Ops it was 4.76. In this game though my K/D is 0.83 and keeps dropping. It's not my connection because I have a faster connection than 99% of the world. It's not my playing style because I have been playing the same forever. I can't adapt or get better because I'm too stubborn to do that. Therefore this game sucks and was a waste of $60.

[/quote]Ummm, No.

I think op is satiring the complaints of others.

^No, everything on intrawebz is true.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sounds like someone did a lot of boosting in black ops 1 XD

How the hell was your kd 4.76 in Blops and its below 1 here? You should at least have above a 1 if you had it that high in 1. As Alex would say, seems legit.

[quote user="zdopeheathen"]In past COD games my K/D was always over a 1.0 and in the first Black Ops it was 4.76. In this game though my K/D is 0.83 and keeps dropping. It's not my connection because I have a faster connection than 99% of the world. It's not my playing style because I have been playing the same forever. I can't adapt or get better because I'm too stubborn to do that. Therefore this game sucks and was a waste of $60.

[/quote]

yes I highly doubt you have the fastest internet because America sure doesn't have it ... if you want the fastest go look at japan ... maybe you should find a new hobby because you must suck at it if your complaining about this game :P ( note the its never my fault so it must be X fault is the most stupid excuse ever and is never true) ... maybe something outdoors you should be doing :P and if your so sure it is the games fault go sell it and go play MW 3? I am sure we all don't give 2 cents that your gone

and just for the fun of it... my K/d in MW 2 was about a .70 to .80 ( I tried to forget everything MW 2 related ) Black ops I had a 1.13 K/D, in MW 3 I had a .73 K/D or so and in black ops 2 I been between a 1.13 and 1.06 which is on par with Treyarch and IW games

Japan may or may not have the fastest connection, but either way, they don't have Xbox anymore so the point is moot...

I always thought about moving to Japan with my girlfriend. Then I remembered they have no Xbox there. Yeah, not doing that anymore! Me and my girl would freak without an Xbox xD