this game will be ruind

its made for Kinect yeah now 3 year olds can play.... i cant wait for this kinect fad to pass

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Who let you out from under your bridge?

hey he could have a point?? didnt think of that.......

Turn 10 has repeatedly stated in their Blogs - forums.forzamotorsport.net/.../default.aspx - the controller and wheels will be the primary input for the next version of the game.  If there is any Kinect input, it will NOT be required.

Chris H.

LoL

BpD

This kid has been laughed out of the Black Ops forum, along with all Call of Duty forums, for being an over-excessive troll..I don't even know why he's still around to be honest..

Those are only the forums you've seen it happen in, try EVERY forum. And obviously any 360 game that has Kinect (not The cheesy games made specifically for Kinect) will all have options to use it, or the controller.

Or, as I stated previously, a wheel in addition to the traditional controller input.  It really is a moot point, especially since Turn 10's program director, Dan Greenawalt, discussed in an article back in March, 2011, among other things, the Kinect-powered head-tracking feature that will be built in to Forza 4. Here’s a snip:

"Forza 4 does include head tracking with Kinect. If you turn your head, your field of vision changes to match. So you can easily look a little to the left or right. The experience is user controlled and, in theory, natural since the camera is panning where you intend to look."

While using a controller or wheel.  LOL!

Chris H.

Wow, thanks for posting. If they do this right it could be amazing, I hope they start adding this feature to other games as well.

Little early to be thinking what kinect will do.

[quote user="Snowowl"]

Turn 10 has repeatedly stated in their Blogs - forums.forzamotorsport.net/.../default.aspx - the controller and wheels will be the primary input for the next version of the game.  If there is any Kinect input, it will NOT be required.

[/quote]

Thanks snowowl. It seems people still gloss over this when they get ramped up to complain about Kinect in FM4.