This game was CLEARLY rushed to beat MW3.

Need I explain? No? Good. The list is long. Despite the fact that this game could be nicknamed "A Bugs Life", it's got potential, and is already really fun. Few things that irk me the most: hit markers, and "wind-resistance" lag when running. A few other imbalances also bother me, but I figure a good bit of this stuff will be fixed in future patches. As of now, 4/5. With fixes, could be worthy of a 9+.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

ssshhh your not supposed to say those things. The BF fanboys will come and try and tell you how awesome it is and you just need to get better cus they dont experience those things.

Though I do totaly agree. This game has a huge amount of problems. Which is funny cus most of the problems from the beta are still here even after the fanboys said they would be fixed by the time it came out.

Let me actually get into a game with a 4 man squad, get rid of Tehran Highway, bump up the servers so there's less lag, and I'll be good to go. 

So far, gameplay's pretty damn solid. Don't see many imbalances. M416 seems a little powerful though. 

And here we go again.

Oh hey, aren't you the guy that was crying about the servers having problems? I see you're still not done with your venting. Log out dude.

[quote user="PARKS121"]

And here we go again.

[/quote] I'm glad someone else noticed this. 

It's not supposed to beat MW3, it is a differnt style game, yes it is a FPS, but still different. It was never meant to beat MW3 as far as sales or whatever, but be a superior engine. Which I am doubting. But it is still a good game none the less. Just quit comparing it to COD games, and take it for what it is, a good game!

This is the way it's supposed to be. Call of Duty has produced an all new "Genre" in FPS games. I like them both, and I will always play both on and off.

It already sold more than Black Ops and MW2 sold on the first day.

Hell, if the Beta wasn't so misleading, it'd have even more sales on the first day. Bottom line is, this winter, people will be playing Gears or Battlefield. You'll only find the scrubs with no talent, playing CoD. You know, that game where people can run around knifing people like a really, really crappy high school project movie of Ninja Gaiden? After knifing a few people on BF3, I noticed just how really, really retarded CoD was.

I mean, I knew the knifing was bad in CoD but then just realizing how you could kill someone just by slicing them, was stupid. in BF3, you have to slice at someone like five times, once you mess up a knife kill, to kill them I believe, and most of the time, you can't kill them anyways.

I've been saying this since playing the first Rainbow Six, to Vegas 2, CoD is for people with no skill who want to pick up a gam and brag about their "skill" when it's totally the opposite, it's not skill.

[quote user="SILKYJJ"]

It's not supposed to beat MW3, it is a differnt style game, yes it is a FPS, but still different. It was never meant to beat MW3 as far as sales or whatever, but be a superior engine. Which I am doubting. But it is still a good game none the less. Just quit comparing it to COD games, and take it for what it is, a good game!

[/quote]

yes it was. People from dice and ea were talking about how it would be the cod killer and it would beat the cod franchise.

I realized this game was clearly rushed to bear MW3 when three to four days into the beta (now in the real game) the servers sucked.

With COD, I can play online at midnight easy.

Edit: Whoever said BF3 sold more then MW2 or BO did on their first day must be *** around. BF3 has been out for five days, so of course it sells more then a normal game would on day one.