This game sucks, dont waste your money.

The defense is completely choppy and annoying to control while the game is riddled with bugs that online players use non stop. Nothing but chip through balls and abused shot deflections to score every goal. Such a waste of my money and time it is going to Gamestop tonight. EA downgraded once again, this game reminds me more of FIFA 09 with the completely hectic and chaotic style of play. Noobs are heavily rewarded in this game with A TON of illegitimate and unrealistic goals. It's laughable. Of course, include the fact that everyone online plays with a team using Ronaldo or Messi and welcome to a bunch of unrealistic football all day long.

If you want to win, just learn to manipulate the buggy crap in this game like the chip through balls and shooting when you have no angle towards the goal line and then tapping in *** deflections because for some reason your defenders cannot react...ever. Really fun. Every player runs the same BORING ***, after 10 online games I thought I was playing the same f***king guy every time. So insanely stupid and f***ked up.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Another money grab by EA!

Next season they will upgrade this POS and say "hey we did something to improve the game we downgraded last year"! Planned obsolescence!

Yeah i hate people that do nothing but through balls all game, i hate it when a defender pushes forward for no reason and leaves a massive gap

This is the first FIFA that makes me want to destroy my Xbox. Then tear my own house down, and then tear the pieces of the house apart. Then tear those torn pieces apart. Then punch something. Twice. Don't think anything in the world could make me as angry as this game sometimes...

This is the first FIFA that makes me want to destroy my Xbox. Then tear my own house down, and then tear the pieces of the house apart. Then tear those torn pieces apart. Then punch something. Twice. Don't think anything in the world could make me as angry as this game sometimes..

I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets that upset playing this game...lol

Nickel's worth of free advice:  If something frustrates you to the point where you want to punch something/anything... stop doing that something.  There are plenty of other things to do, other games to play, that hopefully actually bring you (wait for it.....) enjoyment.

I was just thinking about something here. I posted on another site that I was having trouble playing online against all the people that do high pressure the whole game. It seems like you don't have 2 seconds to handle the ball before some guy is in your face. I was told the pass the ball around more and to the back, then lob over the top to wide open guys.

So my question here is, are the people complaining about all the through passes and lobs using high pressure the whole game? Just curious.

[quote user="Saucerset"]

I was just thinking about something here. I posted on another site that I was having trouble playing online against all the people that do high pressure the whole game. It seems like you don't have 2 seconds to handle the ball before some guy is in your face. I was told the pass the ball around more and to the back, then lob over the top to wide open guys.

So my question here is, are the people complaining about all the through passes and lobs using high pressure the whole game? Just curious.

[/quote]I know i don't, i hardly ever use the d-pad. Most of the games i play people always go for through balls even when their player is a good 5 yards behind my defenders. They know that at some point in the match the AI is going to push at least 1 player forward before it changes to my control (i hardly ever use offside trap btw) and leave them an open goal. In laggy Ultimate team games it's even worse. If they made through balls a bit harder to pull off it would help but then most players would never be able so score and they'd lose alot of future sales.

Does anyone know why Ultimate team games lag alot more than Pro clubs games?

for those of you that are shocked at the bad gameplay of this version of fifa, its simple, the game is not a new release, it is infact fifa 05.

do a google search and everything in this version was released in that version, even the graphics.

but thats what you get when they try to script a game and fire anyone that work on previous versions

I rarely use high pressure in the tactics or on the D-pad and I ALWAYS get abused hard by the chip through. It's a complete joke.

The even worst part is I started a career on Legendary recently and all the computer does is CHIP THROUGH ALL GAME and manipulate it in the exact same way! EA apparently planned on this bullsh*t!