This game shouldn't have been released in this state!

That title is what a fair few people are thinking and have said, i have been reading the EA forums and page after page of complaints it realy was released in an unfinished state.

And i'm talking pc as well as 360, the problem these days is everybody is connected to the internet so they can release a bug filled game and update it with patches. In the good 'ol days a game was fixed and finished on release. I can only put it down as many others have, the rush to get it on the shelves before MW3.

Don't get me wrong the gameplay i'm loving, i have it on 360 and pc and it's getting me into pc gameing but i can see where all the complaints are, within a few games on both formats i had either crashes on the pc or disconnected from server on 360.

I realy don`t think people will trust EA/Dice again and the people that were saying it was only a beta don't worry, well go with your instincts next time because most of you were right!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Should it have been released in NY? Do I have to return my copy? ***

I live in California.. so we are pretty liberal here.. =)

So it should not have been released due to the server issues? Isn't every game forum filled with complaints about crappy connections the first week or so? It seems to me dice has been keeping up with trying to sort it out, people just need to chill out with these threads.

[quote user="The Blessings"]

I live in California.. so we are pretty liberal here.. =)

[/quote] Same here, HOLLLAAA

[quote user="ColonialGUY"]

That title is what a fair few people are thinking and have said, i have been reading the EA forums and page after page of complaints it realy was released in an unfinished state.

And i'm talking pc as well as 360, the problem these days is everybody is connected to the internet so they can release a bug filled game and update it with patches. In the good 'ol days a game was fixed and finished on release. I can only put it down as many others have, the rush to get it on the shelves before MW3.

Don't get me wrong the gameplay i'm loving, i have it on 360 and pc and it's getting me into pc gameing but i can see where all the complaints are, within a few games on both formats i had either crashes on the pc or disconnected from server on 360.

I realy don`t think people will trust EA/Dice again and the people that were saying it was only a beta don't worry, well go with your instincts next time because most of you were right!

[/quote]

The servers have nothing to do with the game being "unfinished".. I'm just as ticked as the next person that yet another BF game had a failed release but to blame it on the game being unfinished, you just don't know what you're taking about..

Conquest seem to run better, I have not been disconection much, only once or twice. There are a few buys that DICE need to address but I'm find it very enjoyable dispite the bugs. Once EA get there @SS in gear most of the issues will stop. I dont understad why so many people are complaining, the games great.

My first impressions are not good at all. It took at least half-an-hour to do the initial update and load up the textures thing. After that I couldn't get into a game. I then got the error message "Failed to join the game. Please check your network connection and try again." Then the game froze. Great start. I rebooted but still couldn't find a quickmatch at all so that is a waste of space. The filters are crap. Lots of games were saying 23/24 players but I couldn't join because the server was full. NOT impressed at all. After recycling my router etc (thanks for this crap EA), I eventually played ONE game in an hour. And guess the map...Metro! AAARGH! I hate that map. It's like an old WW2 COD map. I eventually get into another map and get spawn killed twice. In this game, I joined a team mate in a tank yet couldn't blow up a wall...I decide to try the SP/campaign. They might has well have called it COD. There's no open world so far. Then I get to the "Mission Uprising" level and the thing gets stuck and I have to reboot again.....what have they done to my beloved Battlefield?!

I only laugh each time I see a "OMG SERVERS ARENT WORKING" thread. Since when do games work perfectly online initially? No amount of forum rage will change that.

The one thing that they have got to fix is the squad issue. I can't consistently get 3-4 people into a match without it either breaking up the squad or putting us on different teams. I'm literally unable to play with a team right now (and I have 20 or so people that I added just to play BF with).

Server issues will resolve quickly, big-name titles always have a rough release week. Chill out. 

Sorry if you got the idea i was saying it was just server problems, but if you read my game was crashing on pc due to the bf3.exe saying program stopped responding which is nothing to do with servers and dice know this is a problem and looking in to it. On the PC side i don't realy have issues with the server theres been many bugs in multipalyer including some realy wierd spawning,glitching etc I have had server issues on 360 and the main reason for the beeta was to test the servers so some of you have very small memories.