This game needs a riot shield

Why doesnt this game have a riot shield? if ths game had a riot shield like MW2 i would enjoy hunting all of these campers down, trapping them in their dark little corners and gently pummeling them to death.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i always laughed when a whole team had riots shields and they would surround a guy in the corner and trap him there.

running down an alley and seeing 8 guys with riot shields was quite a sight.

I don't want a riot shield! Useless IMO!

Most of the riot users have the flak jacket, not to mention the fact that sometimes the bullets would bounce off the shield and kill you... not really a big issue but most campers were using this to their advantage.

Pair it with the spas and you got yourself a deadly combo.

That was a nice setup for the riot shield .... usually you could just keep your back away from the wall to avoid being tubed, and wait for a guy to reload.

Someone said it was about boosting or showing off ......... but to me, it was just a nice, fun change of pace.

A lot of the time I would try using a setup that would really allow me to do little but melee with the shield, that was definitely difficult ........ but thats what was so fun about it.

It was fun in MW2...I've gotten 9 and 11 KS's using it. Then again I had akimbo G18's...

I always laughed when I would sprint around a riot shielder and stabb them in the back.

I love the riot shield and went positive with it plenty of times. I hope it's in MW3 at least.

Shield, RPG, C4, Scavenger, Marathon, Lightweight/Danger Close was a deadly combo.

Riot shield????  Please

The riot shield was only ever used for boosting purposes or because the user wanted to show off just how 1337 he was by charging straight at someone wielding an M60. I only ever saw it used once as a teamwork tool and it was genius.