this game may have dedicated servers BUT...

it still feels cheap and tacky compared to COD. the hit detection is horrible. no flamers please...

Discussion Info

Last updated September 17, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

silver troll can't aim without aim assist and hitscan. Enjoy your lil kids arcade shooter game. lol. you suck at BF, obviously.

I takes time to get used to playing without a heavy aim assist.

To me COD MP feels "cheap and tacky!"running round in circles firing from the hip,not much aiming going on just fastest finger first,where's the fun in that?No tactics except hiding round a corner and camping to get a big enough kill streak to get an invincible chopper that flies itself or an exploding RC car.Just my opinion,dont get me wrong i like COD campaigns but MP gets old fast.I remember 1 game on BLOPS where this 1 dude had 90!! kills and about 10 deaths,id love to know what went on there cos there aint normally enough time to get that many in 1 game.The original maps(only 1s i played) are small in comparison,specially that Nuke Town 1 and CTF is daft,just a full team running in a straight line down the map.IMO.I think it has its place and anyone can play whatever game they like,its just not for me.

*It* I look like a nubcake, lol.

This Thread might just be a Fail. Troll Thread. Move along, nothing to see.

Ha,It was bound for failure from the start,I wouldnt go on the COD forum and say "This game looks cheap and tacky"

Do IT!  I dare you :D

You dare me!why whats gonna happen?The reason i wouldnt do that is because i have no interest in the COD forum at all!and I dont have a mental age lower than my shoe size!

Calm down sweetie , it was a joke , I know what the reaction would be like over there , just the same as the one here. Everyone that plays COD isnt under 12 neither do they have a low mental age , I played the original COD albeit on the PC when it was first released , ive played them all up until black ops which was my first X Box game , I enjoyed them all , I played BF 1942 and BF2 on the PC aswell as BC2 which i now play on the console , and im certain sure that doesnt make me more mature.

Its an odd atrtitude going round that all Battlefield players seem to think only kids play COD and COD players think BF players have a bad attitude (although your not helping ;0) ) SOOOOOOOOOO if i put a wink ;) or a big smile :D im just avin a larf ok? :D

I don't think anything bad about COD players cos i am 1 kinda,not for a long long while though,i always came back to BC2.i think anyone can play what they like.Its only a game.I was'nt saying COD players have a low mental age,i was saying that if i went over there and started trolling there forum it would be immature,thats why i would'nt do it.Maybe i should have put a big smile so you knew i was'nt mad.