This game just isn't satisfying enough!

Cant get enough of it.

Yesterday i played almost 6 hours in a row, with small breaks between. When i woke up this morning i couldn't wait to pop online again.

And now, i want to play again!!

**** DICE, damn you for making a life over taking online FPS shooter!!! I should Sue you!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't know if you've been reading on here lately, but apparently, you're not supposed to be enjoying the game.

shame on me!

-

Hope i dont get banned for this.. lol

I'd flame ya, but I'm to busy enjoying the game too.

I am 100% with you guys on this!!Love it!!New old maps coming soon too!we have plenty to keep us going!

Aside from some flashlight/supernova annoyances I have so far been having a pretty damn good time with this game as well.  Really digging the support and engineer roles!

i too love this game.  Awesome it is!!!

I'm loving it. For me this game has a lot less annoying stuff than in BC2 multiplayer and I'm also enjoying the single player and the co op missions were great fun, I like how much unlockable stuff there is. I think in BC2 it took me less than a week to unlock everything. Overall a great game.

Same here, I've been loving it. I had to work this morning (Graveyard) and I'll I was doing at work was thinking about flying some more jets and getting my IR Scope Unlocked for the 870.

[quote user="Sylar IRL"]

I'm loving it. For me this game has a lot less annoying stuff than in BC2 multiplayer and I'm also enjoying the single player and the co op missions were great fun, I like how much unlockable stuff there is. I think in BC2 it took me less than a week to unlock everything. Overall a great game.

[/quote]

the devs have been quoted saying it'll take about 100 hours to completely unlock a class. I gota get to unlocking flares, i'm getting my butt kicked in the air

[quote user="Dusty Arne"]

Cant get enough of it.

Yesterday i played almost 6 hours in a row, with small breaks between. When i woke up this morning i couldn't wait to pop online again. 

And now, i want to play again!! 

Dammit DICE, damn you for making a life over taking online FPS shooter!!! I should Sue you!!

[/quote]

I agree, DICE has really raised the bar with BF3.