This game is sucking.......

....up all my free time that's how awesome it is. So far I haven't found anythingi dislike about it although I haven't playedmp yet. I played for 4 hours and only unlocked 2 achievements so I know I'll get a lot of play time.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

its one of the best games i have played in a while(just my opinion)

lol.  you got me.  I was like, no way, this game is great!

This game is awesome!!!! No doubt about it.  It's unfortunate that your thread title does the game no justice.  Especially the ones that may be on the fence and may not even waste the time to open this thread due to its subject/title.  

Cant believe  how hard it hits my FPS when I turn on the hair effects!

[quote user="UNCLE BOOTZ"]

This game is awesome!!!! No doubt about it.  It's unfortunate that your thread title does the game no justice.  Especially the ones that may be on the fence and may not even waste the time to open this thread due to its subject/title.  

[/quote]

That's true. I didn't think about that before I typed. DOH! 

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

The Tomb Raider franchise has been rescued!

I think they re-created Lara Croft perfectly...still keeping that hot-ness, but making her more "real". Well done, very well done.

Best game I've played in years.

Ha ha. I see what you did there ;)

[quote user="Tenacious T32"]

The Tomb Raider franchise has been rescued!

I think they re-created Lara Croft perfectly...still keeping that hot-ness, but making her more "real". Well done, very well done.

Best game I've played in years.

[/quote]

Meh great game but it does feel more action oriented and so far no a lot of puzzles

This game's incredible!!! I can't stop playing.

While I'm almost over my achievement obsession, I did notice that they are terrible for this game. The achievement ladder is completely inorganic; There is only one guaranteed story-based achievement, and that is for finishing the title. That said, the single player campaign is almost perfect, offering me everything that I desire in a game: leveling up, exploration, organic back-tracking, a very strong, cinematic narrative. It's a fantastic game.