This game is starting to frustrate me

I've played and beat Demon Souls so its not that I can't handle a difficult game. I'm a bit frustrated with dark souls since I'm not sure what to do next. I made it to the undead burg level, I died a ton of times. I finally made it to the boss and there is no campfire to save before him.  So I keep dieing at the boss because I have no life or magic to fight him with. So I keep playing and get good enough to where I can reach the boss with magic and drinks left in my estus flask. So I finally down the demon boss and still there is no place to save. So I continue and get burned and killed from a dragon out of nowhere and I lose all 4000 of my souls. This game is getting pretty stupid to me if there is no place to save before or heaven forbid after a boss fight. I might be missing something obvious. Am I supposed to warp back to a campfire somehow or what? Any help would be appreciated.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Actually, yes you are! Once on the bridge, get to the middle. Go down the stairs to the right and go through the doorway with more stairs. Kick the ladder and boom, Theres your fireplace in the middle of undeadburg. Hope this helps!

Looks like I died about 20 seconds away from the bonfire. Figures. Thanks for your help:)

No problem. Make sure to shoot off that dragons tail from below the bridge too. It gives you a really helpful sword that some argue it makes the game to easy. Regardless, it's good to have in case certain enemies infuriate you.

Once you have cleared an area, the game will usually open up some smart *** shortcut so you have easy access to bonfires.

Boom.

Once you have got the sword from the dragon go into the next area up the tower kill the black night then fire 1 arrow at the red dragon guarding the bridge he will fly away and about a 30-60 seconds later just die and leave you with 10000 souls a clear bridge and another bonfire. Having trouble with the black nights try pyromancy this is an easy wasy to kill them.

that black knight keeps kicking my behind, how do you beat him?

Fire is your friend early on when facing black nights, you may be better of clearing the area out of lesser baddies first then you have a large area in which to engage the black night, now if only i could kill sif and that stupid lava spider ***.

The lava spider is easy to kill, just run back to the entrance and he will kill himself.

Really looks like ill be heading back there later tonight to do this is it better to go hollow and not take the npc with you.