This game is sooooo broke

Okay...I know this is somewhat of a redundant issue but I am compelled to say that this is the biggest debacle I have ever seen! PLUS, it seems to be regressing at a warp speed. NEVER in my life have I seen such a ****product as this. I have witnessed poor launched titles before being a Bethesda fan, but this is literally felonious. Not hyperbole either... this is disgraceful! I was patient early on but how in the name of gawd did this get a green light?! Oh wait... I know...$$$$. Sorry to all forum members for this rant, but I am so incredulous, so underwhelmed, it positively defies description, and getting worse. Jesus!! Failure on so many levels...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

its working ok for me on the 360.this game was the main reason i was going to get a xbox one. it looks like i will be waiting a while!

Ya know boot, it's kinda funny... I am super pro xbox (always have been) and I concur that the game does pretty well on the dependable 360. I will say in fairness that Ryse, DeadRising 3, on so on have been consistently good on the "one". Entertainment side seems fairly seamless and the UI is okay... so I think I know where the fault lies to a certain degree...

I'll spare the details, but I wound up with 3 versions of BF4......360, XB1, and PS4 ......and it plays just fine on PS4 (haven't played the 360 version for awhile) ....I just wish my good buddies had gotten PS4's too ......don't get me wrong, in normal circumstances, I'd prefer XBL's service to PSN, but even their service seems to runn smoother than it used to

Interesting PARALLAX, i have a PS3 and won't blink an eye and get a PS4. But having purchased BF$ for the 360 AND the xboxone I have some trepidations about  feeding the machine that has caused me so much woe. I am keeping an eye on the PS4 and may get one. But, I was hoping to get a definitive console this generation.

I got Ghosts with my Xbone for Christmas and Ive been playing that almost exclusively. I upgraded my 360 BF4 for the BF4 for the Xbone and I have only played it once. It looked great, way better than CoD. The only problem I had was my kits were all reset during the transfer. Everything was unlocked, just no kits were as I had them on the 360. Thats only one game, so I dunno of the Xbone BF4 problems.

You should go back to BF4, everything is pretty much fixed (unless you care about SP or head tracking).  My game hasn't dashboarded in over 2 weeks, the recent server issues (due to attacks I believe) is completely fixed, multiplayer now plays smoothly at 50/60 FPS on a full 64 server without any lag.  

^ That's a lie. Servers are still broken and there's a ton of other internal issues as well. It's still a grotty mess.

Did they fixed the sp save issue yet?

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

[quote user="Zehq"]

^ That's a lie. Servers are still broken and there's a ton of other internal issues as well. It's still a grotty mess.

[/quote]

Your *** lad, I could join straight away with no queue, explain how that's broken? When you say it still has other issues, well yea sure it does, just like every other game....  The point is simple and irrefutable - I can now play BF4 without getting sent to dashboard, waiting ages to get into a game or suffering serious lag.  Be anal about the other stuff all you want, fact is, it works now.  Did you even play the game yesterday?

-

Duno about SP saves, probably not.

srvrs are back to normal whatever that means, the recent craziness seems to be resolved for now