This game is ok but

I can't wait for the double xp next weekend so I can finish up this game.  Been working extra hard to get to at least 9th prestige so I can utilize dxp.  When I get done I plan on running through the story mode real quick and then going back to playing bo1 if anyone is still playing it.  I don't know why but I just liked bo1 better and would rather play it over bo2.  The game is just better in so many ways.  I rather liked the face paint and having to buy weapons.  Bo2 just has way too many issues with lag, spawns, and dropping hosts, i can't go through one match without host migration and some idiot quickscoping, is it just me or is quickscoping much easier in this game?  Plus all the little gizmos that little kids use to make them feel like they are good makes me sick.  I feel like a little kid in Bosnia trying to cross a mind field to get home in the 80's.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm pretty sure you don't feel exactly like a little kid in Bosnia when you play CoD

^^ Probably not .... that little kid in Bosnia probably learned to accept having to walk across a minefield as part of life.

So are we all little kids in Bosnia when used to walking through minefields to get home while playing CoD? :S

Let me guess the OP try's to run and gun but end's up getting killed by a U.E.O.

Call of Duty is probably just wearing off on you, just like it usually does to everyone eventually.

What the hell is a Bosnia?

^^A country ravaged by a "civil war" and its people being ethnically cleansed (back in the 90s.)

[quote user="Ringo Starrfish"]

What the hell is a Bosnia?

[/quote]That was great.

Black ops 1 was the laggiest cod in the franchise for me....also my least favorite (cod 3 could be in the argument.)  I'd pla the old games but cod 2 & 4 don't have enough people, waw has flying dogs, mw2 is hack city (population:nube tube), mw3 was ruined by sitrep pro....I can play a couple matches of Dom to call in some ac130s, but search was the real replayability in that game before sitrep.  We have new maps coming out, why switch now?

Modern Warfare 2 is actually not hacked much anymore by the way. It's a misconception. I havent run into a hacker on that game for like 4 years.

Noob tubers are pretty much gone.