This game is now unplayable - really .

This game rocks & I still play it now & then . Have not put it in for a couple of weeks & last night went on to find every single lobby I went into filled with people spamming their jtagyoutube account across the screen , players  with hack , mod , or jtag in their gamertags , & all kinds of other hacks / mods all over the place & even got a nice text message from a 10 year old that he is deranding ( think he meant derank ) me . This was not a few lobbies , it was every single one ! So this disc is useless till this gets fixed

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It really is, I can't go more than 2 or 3 games without a hacker ruining it. It's a shame that IW abandoned the game so harshly, the game that was my favorite game for 2 years. It appears IW doesn't care at all, since they have to work on MW3. It probably won't get fixed. Hopefully all the reports I file actually are looked at.

[quote user="Piuma Bianca"]

It really is, I can't go more than 2 or 3 games without a hacker ruining it. It's a shame that IW abandoned the game so harshly, the game that was my favorite game for 2 years. It appears IW doesn't care at all, since they have to work on MW3. It probably won't get fixed. Hopefully all the reports I file actually are looked at.

[/quote]

yeah, true, but IW died after MW2...and they aren't responsible for bans anyways.

and agreed...

activision doesn't care about anything unless it interferes with a n amount of money they're wanting but not deserving.

quite annoyed about this, i love this game and the fact that people have ruined it has p'd me off

this is exactly the reason why i wont be buying mw3, same thing happened to mw2 but they have patched that game...not because more people are on it..its because they might come across as uncaring and they want to fill their pockets as much as possible when mw3 comes out..what a bunch of greedy tw*ts..and how they can get away with still selling this sh*t on games on demand is beyond me..waw is even worse by the way.

I agree with everything you said OP.  A buddy and me tried to play this afternoon after being on MW2/Black Ops for the last couple of months, and it was nothing like the COD4 I remembered. Nothing but hackers, quickscopers, and D-bags in general.  What an absolutely horrid way for a great game like this to go out

Well, i knew this was bound to happen...but not this fast and not this bad. I'm rushing right now trying to get myself up to 10th prestige before this game is just completely destroyed. But it's EVERY MATCH i play now. I played about 15 games today and every single 1 had the dumb colorful letters up on the left of the screen or some @@@ under the map killing me...i'm 8th prestige lvl 46 right now and i hope to god the game can hold out for 2 more prestiges.

Agreed.

People hangin out on rooftops, under floors, floating in the air, speedwalking, unlimited greande launchers and claymores, people falling from the sky, constant lines of obnoxious colored text filling your screen....

Unplayable at BEST....

Hell...Bungie kept Halo 2 up better than this until its VERY LAST days. For the MOST part it was mod free. Most people had the respect to keep that BS in private lobbies instead of Matchmaking

This RRRREALLY needs to be patched

And I report EVERY persons name I see come up for System Tampering.

I'm sure whoever goes thru that is tired of seeing my complaints.lol

Maybe if we ALL report EVERY player who's name pops up text on our screens, we can get something done about this.

yea i hate the fools ruining this game. its hard to get into a lobby without any mods

And the most annoying part of all this;

If you set up a pvt game to avoid all the modders you don`t get any XP (wheras you can in RDR)