I love the Call of Duty series and I have bought every single one on release day since COD4.
But there is a serious need for an overhaul. Rather than be another "This is horible [sp]" threads, I'll get right to the sophisticated point...
1. Why is it, in 2011, I still have to play with idiots? If I normally shoot at a 1.3 KTD ratio, why am I the only one on my team with such a KTD ratio? Why is everyone else lower? Stop putting me on a team with IDIOTS. I cannot stand knowing I'm going to
lose halfway in because my teammates can't get a kill, run out like morons, or just plain suck. As long as you keep doing this, don't punish me for leaving in the middle. I don't deserve the 10-15 ratio because of a team full of idiots that can't cover the
2. Why is it, in 2011, I am still playing maps I don't want to play? If I hate it, I don't want to play it. Stop making it a pain to leave. Stop putting it in my playlist. Just stop already. Your maps aren't gold. They are a rusty copper.
3. Why is it that I come from Black Ops, which allows me to just buy what I want and play the game in enjoyment, to a game that limits my addons and perks based on experience level? This is not progress. This is going backwards.
4. Why is it, that my ratio in Black Ops TDM was 2.62, while in MW3 TDM, it's 1.36? That's a serious problem. Game engines can be different but not that different.
5. Why do I still get cut off when editing custom classes and the game starts. The loading wait can easily be filled by the ability to continue customizing classes.
6. Most importantly, stop testing the game out with a basement full of virgins in your development headquarters. If anyone has read Engadget over time, they will realize that they are pretty much a bunch of know-nothing entry levels that have never worked a day in their life in the real world. Yet, they publish articles on technology daily as if they were more than just losers with opinions. Stop benchmarking whether or not the game is good because of what your inner circle of friends says. If I was beta testing this game and people were paying attention to my opinion, I would be yelling at the developers at this point. No one gets it. You do NOT know what everyone wants. Poll it and figure it out. Don't go the way of Halo and listen to your inner team and 8 year olds to develop the next game.