This game is Great but the guns need more optics

And yes  I mean Sights for the guns, There's literally NO customization. You can get all the (3) sights for the guns in 2 games. There's no real challenge in it at all. Once you unlock the gun (which there's not many of)  All you need to do is focus killing grunts for the one scope and pilots for the other and its not even that many kills, its only 25 kills for grunts for the one and the grunts just stand there, you yourself can stand still and 4-5 of them can't even kill you

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You think it's bad when they miss you.. I had a moment when 2 shot rockets at my titan and missed it by a mile somehow.

I also find it odd that there's only one sub-machine gun

There are two sub-machine guns the C.A.R. and the R-97

I'm really liking the C.A.R. right now. Great for hip firing!

I would like more options for the lesser used guns like the shotgun or the sidearms, but overall i'm satisfied with the guns and attachments

Yeah, the CAR is sick. Digging that gun.  I agree, I wish there was more customization in general, and the sights are a little generic, but I still am having a great time. Perhaps future dlc will introduce some variety.

One of the things I think makes this game great is the simplicity. I don't need anything else beyond what we've got right now.

I like that I don't have to choose between 50 different weapons with 100 different customizations for each one. I like that I can choose 3 burn cards each game instead of managing a pool of 20 different perks.

The simplicity makes the game a lot more accessible to players that are new to FPS games and I think that's a really good thing!

[quote]You can get all the (3) sights for the guns in 2 games.[/quote]

Depending on the weapon you can get them all, and unlock everything for that weapon, in one game. I did that earlier with the Kraber on Angel City Attrition.

^ agreed I got all the scopes for the DMR in one game as well. I think that's what its called (its a sniper). But as for the dude who says simplicity is nice for people who are new to FPS, true but these games have been around for over a decade so that excuse is invalid, Everybody that has titanfall I can almost guarantee you they have played at least one other FPS, (more than likely a COD game). This is supposed to be the next Generation of gaming and with the lack of customization I fell like we took a step back in that department. And what up with only 6v6 lobbies we should have AT LEAST 12v12 by now

12v12 is way to many for these maps. Adding more players should lead to the removal of Titan assist.

I agree with you all about the guns and what not, but I believe they're going to add all of that in later. I've never really followed up on a console game like I do with this one but remembering from how PC (MMO's) worked, I think they're just trying to get the general population to try out all the current weapons right now and then tweak for balance if needed. I think they let go of the weapon camo stuff for right now because everyone's moving so dang fast the last thing you'd be paying attention to is the colour of your enemy's weapon. I would like to ask for either 8v8, 10v10 or give us a destructable environment. But that would probably be in a sequel 2 or 3 years from now when the XB1's limits have been played around with.   ----Just my .02.      Oh and more maps with craziness going on would be nice also.