This game is going to SUCK

So im looking at a preview, excited to see people playing the game, and from what I got out of it, this game is all about hacking into the things around you just to protect yourself or to take money. the graphics are good, and the story of the game might even be good, but multiplayer online, will not be what we are all hoping it would be. I personally thought I was going to be able to put gta5 down and play watchdogs, but how am I going to do that when only 8 people can play on one server? this game is not at all what I thought it was going to be.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I disagree.... But who knows, wouldn't be the first time a super hype would end up a super fail.

Well, you put GTA V down to play Forza Horizon.  I don't think the game is going to suck, but I think multiplayer might.  Some of the online game modes don't really interest/intrigue me.  I wouldn't mind it if I could make it so only friends could "invade" my world and hack me.

It's a bit weird that the game comes out in 3 weeks, and I have ZERO idea what the story in the game is or what it's about.  

All Depends on IF it works an feels like Black Flag! I hated that game, The only games similar to these sand box/open world games I like are the ones where I can go 3rd person AND 1st person, like fallout an Skyrim, GTA V wasn't bad for a 3rd person I just find it harder to have smooth control, that was not evident on Black Flag, So even though I really,really want a decent single player game for my Xbox One, I don't think this one will fit the bill.

I have no expectations for the multiplayer aspect of this game.  

This game's primary focus is going to be on the singleplayer campaign features, not multiplayer.  For many people, including myself, multiplayer is a secondary feature.  That is one reason I was disappointed in Titanfall, yet am looking forward to Watch Dogs.

I will not deny that single player on this game will probably be the best out there we have seen in a long time. I hope that the story is like a movie with twisted and unexpected things. but that's about it. with the multiplayer sucking, I can just get this for my ps3 and never play multiplayer because my xbox is primary for multiplayer games.

I also like black flag, thought it was great, but got it for the ps3 because I never liked assassins creed multiplayer.

LOL the only one out there, unless you count black flag as I DO NOT!! There is NO Single player games on the Xbox One!

I thought dead rising 3 had a single play story going on, what happen with that?

I'm guessing he's referring to games with 100% single player and zero multi.  I just got done playing through Max: The Curse of Brotherhood and it didn't have a multiplayer component.

I would have been satisfied with a singleplayer alone.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360