This game is awesome

awesomely bad! So much for the COD KILLER. Game lags like crazy, hit detection blows, the blinding sun glare is ridiculous, by day 4 the ranks have already been hacked, people are already modding online and the spawn killing is out of control. I'm not a fan of cod either but this is funny for a game hyped so much to kill the cod franchise.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Haven't had any real problem with hit detection. Some lag nothing really game breaking and not worse than bc2 has been for quite awhile now. I like the way the sun is adds a great touch. Dedicated servers, No modding or hacking.

I should be the last one to say this. But maybe you should get better.

only played the single player but ur trippin game is awesome.

Bros, Yeah BF3 is so awesome gameplay..

Buyers, if you were  all 007 fan, MOH fan, MIRROR'S EDGE fan, BF: Bad CO fan, those are super comb of BF3, then go to pick up the copy from any store NOW!

[quote user="I JustBob I"]

Haven't had any real problem with hit detection. Some lag nothing really game breaking and not worse than bc2 has been for quite awhile now. I like the way the sun is adds a great touch. Dedicated servers, No modding or hacking.

[/quote]

Well your definately a fanboy. Just like all the other cod fanboys who say the game is great and doesnt have any problems. Ive shot so many people and had it not count as a hit its ridiculous. Ive had people teleporting all over cus of their lag. When you cant see 5 ft infront of you because of the sun it ruins the gameplay. You say that there is no modding or hacking but people have already hit max rank with 4 hrs of gameplay. Obviously that is a hack. I have also had grenades blow up at peoples feet, Ive had people take 5 shotgun shells at point blank range and not die, Ive knifed people in the back and not killed them, Ive shot people with a whole clip of ak and had them turn and 1 shot me with a pistol. The game is broken and for a game that tried to be a cod killer it failed. why dont you quit fanboying and admit the game sucks.

[quote user="smellsdank666"]

only played the single player but ur trippin game is awesome.

[/quote]

.....idiot

[quote user="eX HELLSING"]

Well your definately a fanboy. Just like all the other cod fanboys who say the game is great and doesnt have any problems. Ive shot so many people and had it not count as a hit its ridiculous. Ive had people teleporting all over cus of their lag. When you cant see 5 ft infront of you because of the sun it ruins the gameplay. You say that there is no modding or hacking but people have already hit max rank with 4 hrs of gameplay. Obviously that is a hack. I have also had grenades blow up at peoples feet, Ive had people take 5 shotgun shells at point blank range and not die, Ive knifed people in the back and not killed them, Ive shot people with a whole clip of ak and had them turn and 1 shot me with a pistol. The game is broken and for a game that tried to be a cod killer it failed. why dont you quit fanboying and admit the game sucks.

[/quote]

Oh please....

[quote user="I JustBob I"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Lol. This game doesn't suck. MoH and Homefront sucks. Cod sucks. This game has it's problems like any other game has it's problems. If you can't handle it that's your problem.

No actually its not. The game developer released a crap game. The game hardly seems finished. They just put it out so it would be out there before cod cus they knew they were gonna be screwed if cod came out first. The game isnt finished and all of the crap ive seen today proves it. I shouldnt have to handle any problems. There shouldnt be problems in a game that was this hyped up. You say MOH sucked yet this game is just a copy.

LoL, wow...same thread 100 different times. Awesome.

[quote user="SleeperSyndrome"]

[/quote]

Oh please....

[/quote]

There have been a few times where ive ran towards the sun and couldnt see 5ft infront of me. For the most part the sun prevents long range sight.