This game is amazing.

I am LOVING it! Best game this year, perhaps even this generation! Everything is perfect - graphics, characters, quests, animations, fighting - it's all fantastic. The game world feels realistic as people go about there daily business, even when your talking to them, really adds to the atmosphere. Animations are leaps and bounds above from Oblivion, and the music is simply amazing.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Did you expect less from Bethesda ? :P

great to hear, im still waiting....

=/

And then you play Modern Warfare.    *headdesk*

Cable just went out... Now my 4 hours of TV shows is cut to one. 4. More. Hours. FUUUUUU

Watch a movie! I prefer The Mighty Morphing Power Rangers myself.

Animations perfect? You must not have gotten the dude at the start of the tutorial who does a pretty mean tilt throughout your conversation, which I did get. It's also fairly common for several people.

Sword through the chest is awkward, no hole or blood or anything.

Combat/moving marginally clunkier than Oblivion.

Nothing actually WRONG or BAD though.

only a few more ours till i pick it up after school :)

The animations are still a bit clunky but the overall game is so fantastic it really doesn't matter much. I enjoyed the absolute heck out of Oblivion for all it's faults and I can already tell that it's going to happen again with Skyrim.

-

Also, unlike Fallout 3 where they told us that 3rd person view had been improved; it really has in Skyrim and playing from the 3rd person view is now a completely fun and viable option. : )

It is stunningly beautiful.

Breathtaking diverse landscapes, awe inspiring panoramas and gorgeous vistas, filled with all sorts of fantastic creatures and places to explore.

I love this game, I just wish I knew more adjectives to describe how impressive it is.

[quote user="implantedwall14"]

And then you play Modern Warfare.    *headdesk*

[/quote]

I got MW3 the same day as skyrim, and after a whole day of playing it Skyrim I needed a break, so decided to try out MW3.

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

Animations perfect? You must not have gotten the dude at the start of the tutorial who does a pretty mean tilt throughout your conversation, which I did get. It's also fairly common for several people.

[/quote]

Can't say I had that happen to me

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

Combat/moving marginally clunkier than Oblivion.

[/quote]

I have to say I can't agree with this. Combat/Movement was a LOT worse in Oblivion.