Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Find a better room.

This one's good enough

I haven't had one game lag yet. But I'm sure it will happen soon.

Literally every game I've played so far has had bullet lag, the last game I just played I saw this guy crouching behind a barrel or something, I don't think he could see me so I launched a grenade launcher at him and it seemed to land right next to him and I got a hit marker but it didnt kill him, then he starts shooting me so I let another one off, of course he kills me instantly (almost the first bullet that hits me) and then I look at the killcam and I see both grenades I launched at him landed right at his feet and still he didnt die?? thats about the point I turned the console off and im not really planning to play multiplayer on this again until they sort out these issues.

That's what you get for being a noob tuber :P

GLs suck in MW3. I never used them a lot myself but they seem to suck just as bad as in BO.

Sounds like if he was shooting you from behind cover he was probably head glitching you which means he had the upper hand. You were outplayed. End of story.

I didn't find any lag, and literally played all day yesterday.  I only had one game where there needed to be a host migration, and it happened and we were back playing in about 10 seconds.

I havent gotten any lag at all

Put in a good 6-7 hours already and haven't had one single lag issue.

No lag here, either. Maybe it's your net speed Bionic?