This game is a big steamy pile of crap

Every game you join, it puts you on the losing team EVERY FKING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a colonel level 2, but my whole team is ALWAYS BELOW LEVEL 30!!!!!!!!!

Every single piece of *** game I join I am put on a team with all level 30's and the other team is all colonels lvl 10+

This piece of crap is the most unbalanced game I have ever played, who ever made this game should just cut off their hands because they are idiots.

Not to mention everytime I spawn I am insta killed by a helicopter, some capting feggot, or a fkin tank missile to my face.

/END RANT EAT MY CRAP!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Look at the last 360 games on my bl. #1 in almost all but we lost half of those games. It's annoying to have to carry an entire team of sniper pussies almost every round, I feel your pain

I think this game sucks too, but I have the feeling you just get angry easy.

I do get mad easy, especially when every single time you try to join a game its EXACTLY the same as the last one, different map, but your still losing, everyone on your team is negative and the other team has atleast half the team going 3.00 K/D

Probably because there are more games with open spots because people quit because they were doing bad? It happens in every shooter, except for Halo.

Get your game tight...

Twitter?

People are more likely to quit when losing, so it should come as no surprise that you get put on the losing team. I've been having issues recently that whenever I join a game it ends. It always puts me in a game that's ending. So I get dropped into the game over scoreboard basically. More often than not it's the losing team, but sometimes its the winning team so I still get the ribbon.

Also if you want to complain about constantly being killed by a chopper then go play CoD. That's the game in a nutshell, walk outside and get mowed down by a chopper.

[quote user="Son of Sandwich"]

Also if you want to complain about constantly being killed by a chopper then go play CoD. That's the game in a nutshell, walk outside and get mowed down by a chopper.

[/quote]So you're that guy, huh? The one who goes "oh goody, looky here theres a helicopter outside, let me just go stare at it". You know, you can choose to be smart and stay inside when there is air support.

-

There are many cons to Call of Duty, but that's not one.

Every game I join it's me vs my the squad I partied with. -.-

Come on,It is obvious you are much more likely to get put in a losing team,That is the team most people will quit from,People will generally stay in if they are winning.Its your job to get off the blocks quick in the next game and head straight for a flag and preferably not the nearest one.You gotta be quick and aggressive to turn the game round and give your team a spawn point on that flag,It can be done if you are in a half decent team,Then if you do find your team is absolutely useless and are not playing to win,Then its time back out and find a new game.This is the draw back of playing alone,If you get in with your friends you can own that *** but playing just with randies is soo much tougher.