This game has too many ninjas...

BF3 sounds great!  Just wondering why they forgot that boots make noise too?  I don't mind the knife, I like the way it works, but not everyone is as quiet as a mouse when they are running around behind you!  If you're running around with squad sprint knifing people in the back you should make some noise.  If your sneaky pete crouchy style sure, run silent.

Of course I don't mind it when I'm the slicer but if I had a choice I'd take noisy feet.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've heard enemy boots behind and around me, but it's mainly on a concrete surface. Not so much in the dirt and the grass though.

I hear friendlies never hear enemy......its absurd

i rock turtle beaches w dolby 7.1 and still never hear feet behind me. only teammates.  nerf that.

yep turtle beach X12 and Earforce DSS virtual surround , if you could hear enemies i would...........but i hear nothing!

One game I heard what I thought were friendly boots behind me so I didn't bother checking my six... then I got my dog tags taken just as fast as that thought came to mind. It was on the last section of M-comms on Kargh Island and most of that section's on a concrete pavement surface.

Some solid man made surface like concrete or the deck of a ship are the only places where I can hear someone elses footsteps other than just mine. I can't even hear enemies going up and down the steps of a house or building. I can mostly only hear myself, but no one else.

Don't really know how much more it would help or how much more of a difference it would make since there's so many explosions and firefights going on. It's hardly ever quiet enough to hear subtle things like that(I use headsets).

I'll make do, just like I do with every other game.

My TBs just snapped!  :(

I am happy they made it so you don't hear enemy foot steps. People would camp harder if they did.

I don't notice footsteps as often in BF3 as MW2 & COD4 but I still do hear them. I used to use Turtle Beach X4s but my new setup is in my sig.

I have not heard any footsteps and i have the X41's as well. In BC2 i could hear the guy when he was in the same building as me or if i was in a trailer and he was creeping outside. they need to get this working i hate getting my tags taken only because i could not hear the guy running up to me.

Yea footsteps are non existent.  Be it on my surround sound or my tb's, you won't here nothing, especially when the in-game sound glitches out and you can't hear anything.