This game gets better and better!!!!

Well, a few days ago I wrote a huge rant thread on how terrible this game is. Well, I just came to let everyone know, this game is freaking amazing!!! It just keeps getting better and better every time I play it. I think it just took some time to get used to. Yes there is WAYYYYY too many glitches but they will be fixed in the final version. Don't know why but I just thought I would give some positive feedback on BF3...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yes,i agree.Not many players are seeing the beta for what it is.Not enough positive threads,you win todays golden thread star! ;)

Did you find a bush to hide in? Everyone that does that really seems to enjoy it. The only thing I find enjoyable is the weapon unlocks so far.

Pro tip!

Place a mobile spawn point. Then use whatever kit you want. spawning near the MCOM will not only confuse the enemy, it makes for easy plants and diffuses.

I run recon with the UMP, no hiding in bushes. the game is far from perfect, but it's a well balanced beta if you can aim and hit your target.

[quote user="BotTrot"]

Did you find a bush to hide in? Everyone that does that really seems to enjoy it. The only thing I find enjoyable is the weapon unlocks so far.

[/quote]

Oh yes, start your ranting early don't wait. "CAMPERS". Please. I have been playing support since it came out and while I can kill from the bushes, behind barricades, and just prone in the open, you aren't winning games that way. Someone has to be getting those targets. If you just rush the target, I'm getting you, no doubt. Try to rush my guys I'm getting you too. Better be smart devil dog. . .

I do think the engineer class is mostly useless in the Beta, but that is just because there is no vehicles to repair, or destroy with the RPG's and mines

Not if you use the launchers in choke points for multiple kills :)

[quote user="Joeshmo93"]

I do think the engineer class is mostly useless in the Beta, but that is just because there is no vehicles to repair, or destroy with the RPG's and mines

[/quote]

But setting someone on fire with the blowtorch is really fun. Also, the game gets better when you unlock more stuff. I just unlocked the M320(grenade launcher), it is kind of interesting. You can have it mounted under the barrel or if you like a foregrip. You can replace the spot on the left d-pad with the M320 and use it as another weapon. But it seems the grenades it fires are less explosive than the ones in BFBC2.