This forum is DEAD! Challenge

The same 10-12 posts have been on the front page since the forum update!  Pathetic!  Let's talk people!!! 

I think everyone who visits this forum daily should START A NEW POST!

I am going to start two- one is going to be a silly game  . . . wait are those against TOU?  And the other . . . well not sure yet! 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would not be thinking one star but how many come after that ( that get you sorta back up)........yea baby!  

Its okay, doesnt bother me. One thing I learned with gaming is you have to just brush stuff like that off. I remember when I first started playing COD guys would just out of no where call me a B**** and I hadnt even said anything, killed them or anything. Maybe its just that I was a female I dont know.  Now I just mute them : )  True, haters are gonna hate.

@QU33N...I can think of a half a dozen...maybe more...reasons why people here might have a case against me but you? I don't get it. You're none of the things I am. But I feel really bad for pointing it out, when you never noticed it before. That wasn't my intention at all. It's just something I see, since I get 1* a lot, so I tend to look at threads that are rated. Anyway, haters are gonna hate.

I didnt even notice the star ratings on posts until about a month or so ago.  Never paid any attention to it before.  I didnt even realize you could rate someone's post. I dont know why they even bother having that.  I dont think the ratings really matter.  As Chicken said people probably rate on the person rather than the post or just because they dont like what someone posted. Doesnt mean someone should be one starred for it.  

I didnt even notice the star ratings on posts until about a month or so ago.  Never paid any attention to it before.  I didnt even realize you could rate someone's post. I dont know why they even bother having that?  I dont think the ratings really matter.  As Chicken said people probably rate on the person rather than the post.  

Could always consider a low rating like a badge of honor lol. If people find what you say interesting enough to bother rating you either it be high or low, just means your doing something right yes? I'm old and most of my logic makes little sense, but for some weird reason this makes perfect sense >.>

Sounds good :)

Oh I know Dude. It was more of something I noticed, going through the threads and reading them. I just think it's funny how I get them but sad when someone else does. I honestly wish they'd do away with them. But it seems it's more of rating the person and not the thread.

I really don't care about the star ratings. I honestly forgot they were even there. And it won't bother me if people kept giving me a one star rating. Life goes on.

It looks like my "fans" have found me here, since most of my posts have been low rated but besides that, someone else has "fans" here too...QU33N BEEZzY. I've seen a most of QBs posts 1* too. Odd but true.