MEH?

JELLY?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I had seen only one person throughout all Gears of War 3 matches I've been in with Seriously 3.0 and the person was also a Epic Games Developer.

I don't even bother gettin those Seriously achievements in Gears

I don't have time for that bull crap

ROFL.. Yeah, Too Much Time On Your Hands Mate..

Congrats. That will probably be the only Achievement in this game I will not get.

I barely hit 20/30

I wonder how much time he actually invested in this.

It's kinda cool, I guess. I'd be more impressed if he didn't boost a lot of the onyx medals. Some of the requirements are just ridiculous though.

So basically, as per so many peoples logic.... if you play Gears offline or in a private match, that makes you a booster even though you're not influencing other peoples games simply because you earned some of your medals against an AI opponent rather than a flesh and blood one.  Sounds kind of judgemental to me.  Last I checked, the term "booster" applied to somebody that cheats his way to the top.  If Epic has decided that all your EXP goes towards your medals and not just your ranked online games then who the f--k are you to decide it's boosting??  

i have 26 onyx

It doesn't impress me one bit because of the fact he got his war supporter medal through the glitch. Obviously not his fault, just saying.