This content is not available in your region!

Okay to start this off, i know the sticky saying i have to make a new account, but lets be serious here

I am not about to give up on all the time i have spent on xbox live getting over 30,000 achievment points

There should be a way for people to change their location so they dont have to loose hard work, and money spent on a single account

I have heard of vpn's but that is against the rules, is there any way to download content, cause my country is in a live supported region

I am currently in Greece to start my new life, i registered the xbox in Canada, i keep sending them emails but the replies are automated, noone actually reads them. If this is the case i have spent over 300$ on xbox live for nothing, and even more, all the achievments i got where a waste of time? There has got to be a way, cause some of the achievments i have "achieved" were actually hard, took me time to do, a good example would be COD 4 Mile High Club, completing the plane in under a min, that was hard and took me time.

Well i have rambled on enough, i want to know your guys/girls opinion, and if there is a way to change the location of it so i can download things plz tell me

Thanks for your time

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 69 Applies to:

bump, any solutions? any ideas? opinions?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry man but you will not be able to change the region of the account. there was an option to do for emerging markets only for a short while but even that has now been removed.

I can only imagin how frustrating it is to be presented with this issue but again, you would have to create a new account and set it to the correct region to use Xbox Live to its fullest in that region.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks man, i dont understand why this is a problem in different regions, and there is no way to contact xbox live either, by phone or by email, i never talk to a person, just a machine, next time i go visit usa ima stop by washington and give them a visit

This account is mine, and i have spend alot of money on this, they should at least let me take it with me where i go, do you know how i can at least contact someone else than a machine? Cause the start chat with customer support always ends up saying "Unable to complete your request. Please call us directly." -.-

Sorry this didn't help.

I know alot of it has to do with content licensing and different laws between different regions. Thats pretty much the most you will get from Microsoft/Xbox on this issue. You will be able to use your account but you will be heavily restricted on what content you can purchase/use.

Past that, I cant really offer anything else oon this issue, maybe someelse will chime in and have better suggestions!

Good luck!

Sorry this didn't help.

Well anyways, thanks for your time =) and yes i hope someone else will have a suggestion on how to go on about this

Sorry this didn't help.

hello dude - as mentioned, there is currently no ability to change the region on your account. I wish I had better news! We do apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your feedback!

Sorry this didn't help.

I would suggest using your original account to continue to play on Xbox LIVE.  That way you do not lose your Gamerscore, etc.

You will, however need to create a new account to purchase and download content.

Sorry this didn't help.